• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2016. That's Rare Groove. Volume is Crucial.

New Batman from Square Enix:
dcv_batman_twoface_bgv8sxf.jpg

Malyse

Ulysses is being right far too often for my comfort. Specifically, I'm unhappy with Wolverine and A Force. Bad things are happening to my faves.

Ummmmm, why is part of Batman's cape made of flesh and blood? Even looking at it through the lens of comic stupidity, that makes no fucking sense.

Do we know how long Messi is gone for?

MESSI IF YOU CAN READ THIS SEND ME A MESSAGE ON LINE!

THE CHAT APP LINE, NOT THE "ONLINE" THAT WE ARE ALREADY ON.

arkon

Has anybody here check out the newest Astro City volume that started in 2013?

Tim and whatsinaname have been reading it and loving it. I'm trying to savour the experience by drawing.out my reading of the series so still a fair bit behind but I've heard nothing but good things

Edit: beaten

Hahaha the only ninty console I never owned. My folks went master system/mega drive for us :|

Also YEA REALLY FUNNY MANG

PS4. When Messi comes to America, he plays on ps4, that says it all really.

XD Well, I have PS4, brahs can add me if you like: donniefnwhalberg . I'm not cool enough for over watch (and speaking no lies, I spend more time on my 3ds, Wii U or X1) buuuut next time we all sync up playing something I'm down for some gaems.

I'm just going to assume from know on that you're the actual Donnie Wahlberg. Good work on NKOTB.

tumblr_mpegauf6ot1qcf3p6o1_500.gif

You got the, right stuff!

Edit: the funny thing is,not only is my username donnie wahlberg on psn, xbox and my previous account here in GAF, all three were spelt wrong IN DIFFERENT WAYS. It's only as of this account I've been able to spell my own name correctly ;)

Simone offers a clue. Please be Mary Marvel, Whiz Comics or Shazam.
noice-ranking-key-peele-s-15-best-sketches-that-s-my-shiiiiiiiiii-897983.gif

New Batman from Square Enix:
Looks atrocious
Ulysses is being right far too often for my comfort. Specifically, I'm unhappy with Wolverine and A Force. Bad things are happening to my faves.
I just realized recently that Ulysses' powers are the exact same as the visions that Doyle/Cordelia get in Angel. Although those visions were from a mystical pantheon of peaceful gods that embodied good, whereas we still have no idea where Ulysses' visions actually come from
For second I thought that was Two Face as Batman.
Now that you mention it...
That's apparently the deal with this new line of figures: Batman x his villains. The Selina and Harley ones will be interesting.
...well then that makes sense. Still ugly as fuck though

TheFlow

Banned
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B4NLOW4/?tag=neogaf0e-20
the fact that the faceplate is magnetized, has sound effects, and l.e.d eyes makes it an attractive buy. I only stumbled across this because I was looking at the cap shield again

2 L.E.D. light up eyes
Electronic sound effects
Detachable magnetized faceplate
Premium finish and detailing
Includes Iron Man electronic helmet and instructions
3AAA batteries required, not included.

Are they making a Mjolnir? They have to, right? I want one.
only third party ones atm :/

looks like the iron man helmet is back in stock on amazon. but does one really need to be iron man

I'm picturing Flow running around his house wearing a mish-mosh of Marvel replicas. Wearing the Iron Man helmet while having the Cap shield in one hand and the Thor hammer in the other.

Top Bottom