• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Well the Spider-Woman costume was just arguing for the sake of arguing because let's not pretend anyone is a huge Jessica Drew fan.

Jessica Drew's Honey was a fantastic film.

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

Kingdom Come
"According to the word of God, the meek would someday inherit the earth. Someday. But God never accounted for the mighty...."

Irredeemable (probably one of my favourite series of all time, it's basically "What if Superman didn't have his moral fibre?")
Superman: Birthright
JLA: Tower of Babel
Empire (believe this is being reprinted by IDW soon)
All of his Rocketeer stuff

I think his Flash stuff is out of print, which is a real shame. DC needs to get on that.

His Fantasic four run is great
There's always kingdom come which is amazing
His Wally flash run is very good (though I like johns better)
I know I'm forgetting a ton of stuff

I always try and pimp his Fantastic Four run, his style gels really well with the characters and the "Unthinkable" arc is probably one of my favorite arcs ever, easily a top 5.

Spider-Man: Family Bussiness
His Fantastic Four Run

Mark Waid Legion of Super Heroes.

Thanks! I will do some digging and see what I can scoop up for cheap.

Spider Woman works great as a foil or together w/ other heroes. I really like her in Secret Avengers and early New Avengers. But I can't be less interested in her solo book or even a possible MCU appearance. The old and new costumes don't help at all.

Also, I just have my subscriptions bookmarked and automatically subscribe to whatever I post. That's the best way to GAF.

X-Madrox up to ish 31 or something

Y'know, the saddest thing about this run is how the quality nosedives every time the author has to make the characters interact with a megaevent.

kd-z

Hey, anyone want to powerfully pimp Alias to me? I can get all volumes for a perhaps reasonable price bu tI first have to know if I really do want to read it now instead of reading something else.

PsychBat!

Banned
You come at the king you best not miss....

Seven billion human lives ended on February 1st, 2015. The survivors (ComicGAF) of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against Slayven.

*CUE TERMINATOR THEME*

Cheska

Well the Spider-Woman costume was just arguing for the sake of arguing because let's not pretend anyone is a huge Jessica Drew fan.

Ummmm, I am. I wish we would stop making these types of assumptions in this community.

Hey, anyone want to powerfully pimp Alias to me? I can get all volumes for a perhaps reasonable price bu tI first have to know if I really do want to read it now instead of reading something else.

There's anal.

Messi

Seven billion human lives ended on February 1st, 2015. The survivors (ComicGAF) of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against Slayven.

JC could take Slayven, shirtless, single blade, fight to the death. No eye gouging, thats just mean.

kd-z

Ummmm, I am. I wish we would stop making these types of assumptions in this community.

There's anal.

To be honest I decided that I don't care about this comic at all and would rather buy a lot of other stuff but now I'm a liiittle bit intrigued. Care to elaborate? ;)

Top Bottom