• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Mr.Towel

I read the first Runaways omnibus, so up to
when Alex is killed and the first major arch concludes, I suppose.
Should I read more?

Atleast read until Vaughan and Alphona leave. The rest is pretty forgettable.

And give Teen Titans: Earth One a shot. Only one pretty short trade is out now, so there's not a lot to go on, but I enjoyed it enough to want more.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity Fuck. My 3 statue limit for this year is gonna suck. Good news is my wife bought Gwen and she is buying Bombshell Selina.

It could be worse. They're all part of the Femme Fatales line, and made from PVC, so list price is only about $45 each.

Owzers

Not really liking the poses for the Timm statues, which is a shame because i love his artistic style. My statue money is safe for another time.

Wonder Woman's base seems really bad in particular.

Owzers

We would live in a very different world if everything required sillymonkey approval to get made.

"Well, what pose do you want?"

"I dunno...something better"

Harley, Ivy, and Wonder Woman are all pretty much standing straight up, wonder woman having one leg up a little on top of a broken pillar. Wonder Woman's base is fairly ugly as a mound of dirt/rock. Just seems too basic.

Ooooh those timm statues look ace

Speaking of batman TAS tonight's ep was titled Avatar. A Ras al Gul ep I actually kind of forgot existed. And after watching I can see why. It's pretty forgettable but still a solid ep where bats and talia are chasing down Ras who's not trying too hard to stop them as he goes for some Egypt artifact.

I thought so! It's a bad pic, but I thought that was Catwoman's whip next to Harley. :D

10959333_919359184775006_2932537652234683669_n.jpg

Gotham City Sirens, Bruce Timm style.

Owzers

Every time i see the Bombshell Batwoman statue i debate if the paint job looks orange or red. I say orange and that bugs me.

I have a feeling the Harley / Joker Bombshell is going to be $150 or more. In which case it's an easy pass for me. Batwoman and Catwoman Bombshells and Bleez Cover Girls are definite buys.

Top Bottom