• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Messi

I think the sign on the statue stays it's going to be $350? o_o

post-28942-Olivia-Wilde-WHAT-WTF-gif-sexy-8W3w.gif

Like.. How. How do they justify that. Unless it is significantly bigger.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Messi what happened with you meeting/job? Ive been in moba limbo lately and I don't know what's happening in the world

MG310

If I'm not mistaken that was the retail price for the Superman/Wonder Woman and Batman/Catwoman statues but they ended up being 199.99 at most places. Retail price for regular Bombshells is 124.95 but nobody actually charges that.

Also I like the Selina on the show floor without the glasses much more than the promo pic.

If I'm not mistaken that was the retail price for the Superman/Wonder Woman and Batman/Catwoman statues but they ended up being 199.99 at most places. Retail price for regular Bombshells is 124.95 but nobody actually charges that.

Still too much for my taste. I'd pay that for a Sideshow Comiquette, not a DCC statue.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
We all got let go.

FUCK

I feel you dude. My job is super on thin ice atm, I'm actually owed a bunch of back pay, I brought it up the other day with the new boss (not in a "pay me or I walk" way, just as a friendly reminder) and he was honest and told me flat out "we can't even pay all the debts the last management left us, I'm sorry but back pays aren't a priority right now", and i believe him too because, well I know what was going on before, and last month paycheck was... a personal check from him (as in he's coughing up the salaries for now out of his pocket...ouch)

Scary shit but I'm trying to be hopeful we hang in here until the summer because that's when the business makes up for the rest of the year :/

But again...FUCK. Any idea what you'll do now?

Messi

FUCK

I feel you dude. My job is super on thin ice atm, I'm actually owed a bunch of back pay, I brought it up the other day with the new boss (not in a "pay me or I walk" way, just as a friendly reminder) and he was honest and told me flat out "we can't even pay all the debts the last management left us, I'm sorry but back pays aren't a priority right now", and i believe him too because, well I know what was going on before, and last month paycheck was... a personal check from him (as in he's coughing up the salaries for now out of his pocket...ouch)

Scary shit but I'm trying to be hopeful we hang in here until the summer because that's when the business makes up for the rest of the year :/

But again...FUCK. Any idea what you'll do now?

Man sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better. I have no plan right now but I got a nice payout as I had been there 10 years. I'm gonna take time off then try get something in a bit.

Rhaknar

Man sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better. I have no plan right now but I got a nice payout as I had been there 10 years. I'm gonna take time off then try get something in a bit.

ah you got the buyout, good. Sounded like a bankruptcy type deal, which here would mean you would get Jack and also shit.

Aizo

Banned
Atleast read until Vaughan and Alphona leave. The rest is pretty forgettable.

And give Teen Titans: Earth One a shot. Only one pretty short trade is out now, so there's not a lot to go on, but I enjoyed it enough to want more.
Thanks for the responses, everyone!

fertygo

re-reading Hawkeye made me wonder why Pulido draw Kate much better than his She-Hulk. does he had problem with green women? racist.

Rhaknar

Damn, The Order threads on the Gaming sides are a bit crazy. And the game isn't even out till Friday.

I saw some comments about that on the wrestling thread also... what's going on with that game/thread that it's being commented on other threads?

Just usual console war exclusive bullshit I imagine?

Messi

I saw some comments about that on the wrestling thread also... what's going on with that game/thread that it's being commented on other threads?

Apparently it is really linear and really short. I'm keeping out of it and I'll pick up the game in a few months. Still playing far cry.

barrin87

Read through Fables Deluxe Volume 2 today. I'm still liking the series but the second volume didn't feel nearly as strong as the first. Still planning on at least the next volume so hopefully it gets a little more interesting again.

Mostly, yeah. Initial impressions (back towards the reveal) were extremely unfavorable but have since mostly improved, but console warrior silliness has muddled the issue as the cheerleaders war with the haters.

So, basically every other exclusive launch, but more so.

I'm probably going to wait that out..I've still got stuff from Christmas to play until it's time for Bloodborne. More money for toys.

I've only ever bought one $60 game. Not that I have a PS4 anyway. Will definitely give it a shot later though.

There are lots of games released, and everything might not be for everyone. But I don't think I've seen so many strong reactions before, especially from people who have clearly not played it yet.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I was hoping to buy She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel when those are out.

Wait, is the She-Hulk OHC confirmed? I'm totally gonna get that. And unlike everyone else, I'm most excited for the Ron Wimberley issues.

Growing a beard is easy business

Liar.
I've tried several times to get past that scraggly beard phase. I can never make it. I just feel disgusting and have to shave it all off. One day...

I've been on GAF long enough to know to never post a picture of myself under any circumstances. That shit's how you get tags.

I don't have a tag. What a rip-off.

So I just finished the first Nightwing trade by O'Neil/Land/Dixon/McDaniel, the Blüdhaven story. It was....okay. I think I was just expecting something a little more epic, but I found the art pages by McDaniel to be far too crowded and confusing. Maybe the next storyline picks things up.

To be honest, I read Dixon's Nightwing and thought it was pretty mediocre. I know everyone who's talked about it here has said it's great, but I just thought it was okay. It held my attention enough to read all of it, but I didn't necessarily enjoy it a whole lot.

If only we knew somebody who worked at a digi store.

Shame that Eric_J guy doesn't post here anymore...

Yeah we are protected pretty well here. They owe me redundancy and 8 weeks holiday/notice pay.

Oh nice. No wonder you're still in baller mode.

I want to read an Avengers series with a big ass sense of scale. I've looked into New Avengers, and it seems interesting. I don't have any knowledge of blackbolt and namor though. Are there anyone here who is enjoying that series?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I want to read an Avengers series with a big ass sense of scale. I've looked into New Avengers, and it seems interesting. I don't have any knowledge of blackbolt and namor though. Are there anyone here who is enjoying that series?

If you want to pick up New Avengers you should also pick up Avengers, both by Hickman. I don't think there's a person alive that isn't enjoying them.

Top Bottom