• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

fauxtrot

Banned
Where has Fauxtrot been? I think he might be babysitting his girlfriend for her parents all weekend.
lol

If you're just lurking dude please actually pick up Spider Gwen on Wednesday.

Yooooooo... I'm stuck in the new-relationship vortex but I'm still around. Spider-Gwen will be mine! (Unlike Silk... it still hurts, man.)

curb

Banned
Shirley... Is gone, too? :(

Welp :(

It doesnt air here anyway, so I will never see it.

Yup, something about her sick Dad and also being on a CBS show.

It'll be on Yahoo streaming which means you could likely access with one of those region bypassing browser plug-ins. That's what I'll be doing since it sounds like the streaming rights in Canada are tied up already.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Wait, is Paget Brewster a regular on Community now? Oh man. She is lovely. Although I'll probably always be thinking of Sadie Doyle when I see her.

Yooooooo... I'm stuck in the new-relationship vortex but I'm still around. Spider-Gwen will be mine! (Unlike Silk... it still hurts, man.)

image.php

Cade

Hey guys, what's going on in-

oh dear god the order is breaking our community too where will Sony's reign of evil end this is Cyclops all over again and quitely

fauxtrot

Banned
Gonna start Rachel Rising Vol 1 this week... is anyone else reading this besides Zombine? I know he loves it, so it should be great.

Mudcrab

Gonna start Rachel Rising Vol 1 this week... is anyone else reading this besides Zombine? I know he loves it, so it should be great.

Great story just don't expect it to be on the same level as Strangers in Paradise. Surprisingly, it's been mentioned a few times in OT.

I am 2/3 through it... Its good.
Been going back and forth through my back log. Reading Watchmen OHC, Preacher, Powers OHC, Sin City, (and a few more),, lol I guess I just cant pick one to read all the way through.

fauxtrot

Banned
God, that 6-page Fight Club 2 preview is even worse than I thought it'd be. Maybe if I was 16 again when I first got into Chuck Palahniuk, I'd think it was clever? And Cameron Stewart is such a great artist, but his art does not fit the story at all... what a waste of time.

Wait, was AXIS bad? I have it preordered...

Now I don't know what to think. Haha.

seemed about as divisive/middling as most marvel events are received here. I liked original sin more than most here seemed to, though Axis is such a weird concept that it would take really perfect execution for it to really be great. guess we'll see!

I have superior foes vol 3 and time runs out vol 2 to make up for it if Axis leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Calcium

Banned
Black Science is amazing.

Got the first two trades in from Amazon this morning. They didn't package it properly and Vol. 2 looked like it went through a war zone. I'm going to hold off on reading it until I get the replacement in. Sucks too, I was really looking forward to starting the series.

seemed about as divisive/middling as most marvel events are received here. I liked original sin more than most here seemed to, though Axis is such a weird concept that it would take really perfect execution for it to really be great. guess we'll see!

I have superior foes vol 3 and time runs out vol 2 to make up for it if Axis leaves a bad taste in my mouth

It would have been a fantastic book if the creative team had been given more than a minute and a half to complete each issue. Not exagerrating when I say it's got the sloppiest coloring I've ever seen in a comic. Even DKSB is better.

All-New X-Men readers - how is this Ultimate cross-over thing that's going on? I have little attachment to Miles or the Ultimate Universe as a whole.

Not sure yet if I'm going to continue reading this run, I enjoyed the last volume though. I'm probably done with Uncanny, it never really grabbed me as much ANX did. I'm feeling the same about Bendis' Guardians and this Black Vortex cross-over, so I'm considering taking the next volume off my wishlist.

I read the whole thing yesterday and it is one of my favorite books on my shelf now.
There's a reason I've bought that series 5 times

Finished reading Multiversity Pax Americana. Very cool and creative. Like a lot of morrison meta work i like the feel, even if I'm weaving in and out of understanding it like a dream state.

Top Bottom