• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Messi

Shouldn't have googled Re-Class.

604.gif

Silk was a solid issue, I'll give you that. Need to see more, tho.

Much like your new hero Spider-Gwen?

You kids and your constant avatar changing. Back in my day you picked an avatar and stuck with it!
for fear if you change it people won't recognize you anymore.

Actually I've been on Gaf since 2006. This is the only avatar I've used.

Messi

Look at what have here, fellas! This guy thinks he's a hotshot!

legit laughed out loud reading this.

Anyone here reading Death Vigil? I am loving it. I hope Sejic goes through with the plan of bringing it back as an ongoing after a summer break. The first trade will be a beast too. 284 pages!

legit laughed out loud reading this.

Anyone here reading Death Vigil? I am loving it. I hope Sejic goes through with the plan of bringing it back as an ongoing after a summer break. The first trade will be a beast too. 284 pages!

I'll definitely pick up the trade. When is it out? And what's the plot? And could you get me a coffee?

Messi

I'll definitely pick up the trade. When is it out? And what's the plot? And could you get me a coffee?

Late may

Gifted? Join the Death Vigil in their ongoing war against the ever-growing power of the Primordial Enemy! Only catch is you have to die first. Become a corporeal immortal Death Knight and obtain reality-altering weaponry in the never-ending battle between good and evil.

Its also very funny and very pretty. Has all that Sejic heart and at its core its about family and accepting who you are.

Coffee is not good for you.

Its also very funny and very pretty. Has all that Sejic heart and at its core its about family and accepting who you are.

Coffee is not good for you.

Oh, and I foumd that litho on Midtown's web site, so I imagine you can get it from any comic shop. Or any online shop if you don't trust your LCS.

I just finished reading monster and thought it was pretty tight.

If the writer could resist giving those silly quirks to the antagonists, the story would be so much better. But noooo, dude gotta use an imaginary typewriter. Nooo, midget gotta piss himself while eating and be ridiculously pompous in every way possible. Gah.

Finally read Gotham Academy #4. That cliffhanger! Glad the new issue is out this week. It continues to be a very good book with some excellent art. Perfect series for someone who just wants to dip their toes into comics or someone who just wants something a little different from the usual from Marvel/DC. Really great stuff.

And I will fill the void left by Freeza for anime avatars.

SIP Kids #2 - so awesome. I love this mix of the SIP characters as kids and Terry using his peanuts style cartooning art/story. The Freddie snowboard bit kept delivering all issue long.

Top Bottom