• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Is there a Comics of the Year thread?
Spike made one if you check his thread history. I'd link you but I'm on my phone.

A bunch of us posted our favorite books in one of the OTs as well. I want to say it was December. I remember mine being on page 68 or so (50ppp master race).

Spike made one if you check his thread history. I'd link you but I'm on my phone.

A bunch of us posted our favorite books in one of the OTs as well. I want to say it was December. I remember mine being on page 68 or so (50ppp master race).
Thanks, found it

Looks like I need to check out Saga, Southern Bastards, and Sex Criminals.

"Steel" -y enough ComicGAF?

3qMlnv5.jpg

Maybe, maybe he didn't want to watch good names on throw away characters

It's a six ish mini series for avatar press. Every single thing he puts in the book will be thrown away.

Polymath. POLYMATH. I don't even... ugh. He has a character with a giant A atop her immense breasts named Alpha. Like... what

Was pretty good tho, won't deny.

Just read an interview with Latour.

Welp, guess I'm picking up Spider-Gwen

YES.

For me, personally, there's a lot of rap music that goes into the thought process of the book. I've come up with this secret idea that Gwen is into like kung-fu movies and loves Wu-Tang Clan and old rap music that's a little before her time. I think, being a drummer, that makes sense, being into beats and the presentation of music in that way.

Owzers

Bucky #5 was okay, i don't think i'm enjoying the story, nor has Kot done a particularly good job getting me invested in the book. I'd categorize it as a surreal adventure book off the back of a terrible event. Random 6/10. Definitely the next book i'm thinking about dropping and reading on MU since i doubt i'll love the book enough to care about owning digital copies on cmx with redemption codes.

Spider-Gwen definitely needs a thread. Surely when OT hears that a side character who's been dead for 40+ years is returning as an alternate reality version with spider powers because energy vampires were traveling through different dimensions eating Spider-Men, they'll be filled with unbridled hope and love for the comic book industry.

Spider-Gwen definitely needs a thread. Surely when OT hears that a side character who's been dead for 40+ years is returning as an alternate reality version with spider powers because energy vampires were traveling through different dimensions eating Spider-Men, they'll be filled with unbridled hope and love for the comic book industry.

OHMYGOD WHY DID THEY BRING GWEN BACK. COMICS SUCK AND ARE DEAD.

Top Bottom