• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

ReAxion

oh what's this, a new page?

hu1SnVf.jpg

Messi

I'll be controversial here and say the complete Stray Bullets.

Don't get me wrong, its a great story, but I think I'm just over horrifying dark stories like it.

Strangers in paradise is the book for you.

It does get real dark a few times though but usually it's so upbeat

ComicGAF™ QuickSurvey™ - What is the comic you most regret paying money for?
Preacher Vol 2. Because now I have two copies of Preacher vol. 2.

Also like 9 issues of New 52 Justice League where like 4 things happened. Decompression lol

also:
The one that comes to mind is those CMYK issues from Vertigo. I bought two of them and they were not that good at all, and 8 bucks a piece. Ugh.
I bailed after Cyan. Straight up garbage.

Messi

I bought Harley Quinn vol 1 on Comixology because it was 5 bucks. I already own the hardcover. Comixology is evil.

Boogiepop

I keep getting close to buying the trades and you guys talk about an OHC and it scares me off. What are you doing guys? :(

This combined with Miss Marvel getting an OHC after I already bought vol. #1 has been scaring me into Kipp territory as well...

Zombine

Banned
I've been on that Angela hype train since day #1. Great Asgardian book.

But for real though...skinny white girls who can't go outside? Pass.

AnX was a damn fine read up through issue 25-or-so (at least, that's my favourite issue), then it slows down a bit. Still not bad by any means though I've only read up to the latest HC.

CBTech

I read the first five issues of All-New X-Men today in trade. Honestly, I really liked it.

All New is good until the current story line, but I think that is just due to me not being attached to
the Ultimate X-men/Spider-man.
. I've also lost some interest after
Young Cyclops leaves the team for space adventures.

CBTech

Superman vs Action Comics. What's the difference between the two? I know that at least during Morrison's run of Action Comics it was kind of a "Year One" sort of thing. Superman wearing a t-shirt and jeans and not really a costume and his powers being weaker/non-existent. Is it still that sort of thing or is it running in parallel with Superman like Detective Comics is to Batman?

Owzers

Superman vs Action Comics. What's the difference between the two? I know that at least during Morrison's run of Action Comics it was kind of a "Year One" sort of thing. Superman wearing a t-shirt and jeans and not really a costume and his powers being weaker/non-existent. Is it still that sort of thing or is it running in parallel with Superman like Detective Comics is to Batman?

i heard Superman has a beard in Action Comics.

Top Bottom