• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Fintan

Trivia time! How many non-mutant members have the x-men had?

Off the top of my head, Longshot, Juggernaut, Spiral if you count X-Force. Anyone else?
Danger and Deadpool. Spider-Man sort of? With this new Spider-Man and The X-Men.

Cloak and Dagger are only sort of mutants, right? Mutates or something like that.

MG310

Trivia time! How many non-mutant members have the x-men had?

Off the top of my head, Longshot, Juggernaut, Spiral if you count X-Force. Anyone else?

You should be asking how many of them actually are mutants! The answer is none! *adjusts tinfoil hat*

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Danger and Deadpool. Spider-Man sort of? With this new Spider-Man and The X-Men.

Cloak and Dagger are only sort of mutants, right? Mutates or something like that.

Can't believe I forgot Danger :(

You should be asking how many of them actually are mutants! The answer is none! *adjusts tinfoil hat*

413.gif

Why would Hickman writing the Star Wars universe into the Marvel Universe be anything less than the greatest thing ever to happen in comic history?

PsychBat!

Banned
I'm baaaaaaaaaack.

Okay it wasn't really a long time that I was gone but holy shit did yesterday and today feel like an eternity away from gaf.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm baaaaaaaaaack.

Okay it wasn't really a long time that I was gone but holy shit did yesterday and today feel like an eternity away from gaf.

I missed you, all these xmen haters scare me Psych :(

Owzers

How would this be great? Keep them separate, it would be dumb to have spiderman running around the star wars universe.

Spider-man and Chewbacca team-up.

Kamala and Leia.

Darth Vader joins Hydra.

The Sith are Skrulls!

Han Solo joins the GotG!

Yoda is the new Watcher!

Rhaknar

This enemy within captain marvel/avengers assemble mini arc did absolutely nothing for me. It was bland and boring as shit. Maybe I'm not as big a fan of Carol as I think I am >_>

PsychBat!

Banned
This enemy within captain marvel/avengers assemble mini arc did absolutely nothing for me. It was bland and boring as shit. Maybe I'm not as big a fan of Carol as I think I am >_>
Hardly anyone is.

We moved on to better and brighter things. Like Kamala Khan/the new Ms. Marvel.

Rhaknar

I just noticed spider woman's costume has a arrow pointing to her crotch :eek:

Zombine

Banned
Crossover Anime:

Jin Roh
Ghost In The Shell
FLCL
Cowboy Bebop
Redline
Ninja Scroll
Gatchaman (YES!)
Fist of The North Star

Some of the movies or shows that ComicGAF may enjoy.

Top Bottom