• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

Zombine lives for these moments. Don't ever take them away from him.

Edit: Shit, top of the page.

I caught up on Batman Eternal. Harper and Stephanie were amusing together. Harper has really grown on me.

I've forgotten to take Spider-Man 2099 off my list for the last few month, I haven't read like the last three issues. Now it's ending and I mine as well just wait it out. God forbid I inconvenience the nice dude at the counter.
I never treated a pull list as I had to buy it. I would swap out comics all the time and pick a bunch not on the list all the time. Now when Id shop I was at a large store with plenty of inventory. Also I'd buy so many comics the owner always came out on top. My comics per week was quite hefty

Who of you send me today a Follow Request on Twitter?^^

6PWFesP.gif

fauxtrot

Banned
Terry Moore trumps them all. SiP Fo Life!!!

In the last week or so I've pretty much been feeling like David with this girl (who is as close to a real-life Katchoo than anyone I've met), only this time the nice guy didn't finish last.

Yeah, I'm excited. Gimme a break.

Who of you send me today a Follow Request on Twitter?^^

Confession: I've gone and thrown some of your tweets into google translate.

Comic Confession: I haven't read Batwoman in like 4-5 issues but I've still been pulling it. I don't even know if it's as shit as people have said. I know I'll get around to it eventually.

Messi

Terry Moore trumps them all. SiP Fo Life!!!

You know what, I can accept this. I am ok with having two incredible artists.

Edit: Multiple times I have gotten close to buying the final page of the Batwoman issue where Nocturna bites Batwoman.

I've never actually pulled the trigger and bought a page. I'm not sure if its been a price issue or having not found the right one. Probably both. But I'd like to have at least one, eventually.

new Todd MacFarlane mini, series launched by Scott Lobdell and Dan Jurgens, Rob Liefeld bringing back The Brigade... what a time to be alive! Just need Joe Mad and Fabian Nicieza to take over X-Men from Bendis now

are there any Olivia Wilde flicks you'd recommend, Messi

I kinda wanna watch something with her in it but she's in so much stuff i don't wanna watch (like uhh Tron Legacy. And then she shows up in, like, Rush and she's only in it for like 5-10 minutes tops

omgkitty

Alpha Dog is the true Olivia Wilde enthusiast film.

I looked up this film and saw that it was directed by Nick Cassavetes. I then looked up other stuff he's directed, which includes such turds as The Notebook and John Q. John Cassavetes son is a disgrace.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you guys said Blackbolt was some sort of badass. Badasses dont get bitched by Thanos

Top Bottom