• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

B9dQ1NPIMAEasCI.jpg

Only one day I had to hold on to that. #doompatrol

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Yo dudes. Comics are good, but bouldering is the greatest thing ever. Just went for like the third day in a row and it's so much fun and I'm getting so much better every time I go and it's the best thing ever.
Plus I guess it's cool to actually have upper-body strength. Being someone who just rode my road bike a lot before, it's kinda weird to actually have some muscles on that half of my body.

As far as comics go, I... well, I did read Alias yesterday and it was super good. I started to read an issue today before work but then I was like "Eh. I think I'll just browse the internet for the 30 minutes I have before work."

And regarding Spidey joining MCU finally, hopefully they can also get the X-Men into the MCU finally so they can quit that Inhumans nonsense.

Vibranium

Banned
The MCU Fans are now going to be even more a joy to be around with.

So Bendis to amazing spidey?

I'm a Marvel and DC fan, comics and movies. We're not all annoying.

Bendis actually might work for Amazing Spidey, if it gets him to leave Guardians of the Galaxy I'll take it. Gotta bring Dan Abnett back to the main book.

ngl this is pushing me more towards ordering the Roger Stern Spidey omni

I don't need a New 3DS this week...
I bought that on an IST sale..should read it sometime.

Oh and I just realized this Spidey to MCU just killed any hope of the spidey marriage returning :( God knowing marvels obsession with conforming to the movie universe I'll be surprised they do de-age him and throw him back in school

And if they do that spidey civil war scene in the movies..... Ugh ugh ugh :(

Nudull

Banned
I'm guessing that Marvel will prep up Miles Morales as the War Machine/Iron Patriot of the Spider-Family, moving foward?

Nudull

Banned
You know the spooky part? Before this news broke, I was watching ASM 2 out of boredom.

I think I'm a wizard. o.o

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Awesome news about the Sony/Marvel Spider-Man collaboration. Sharing is cool. Hopefully it improves Spider-Man for everyone. Also I saw someone up there mentioning that Squirrel Girl was the bomb. This is 100% fact.

Raife

Its always some kind try and error. Most the time, it helps to look into the hardcore collectors boards like the marvelmasterworks board or the collected side on Comicbook resources.But nobody can say for sure.

Thanks. I did some research on the boards you mentioned and one blog that kept popping up was The Omnibus Collector.

http://theomnibuscollector.tumblr.com/

From what I saw he seems keep up on all the happenings so readers don't have to. A quick skim through the site had mentions of Jason Aaron's Wolverine and the reprint of Morrison's New X-Men both going out of print recently. Hopefully someone else finds this as useful as I did.

Excited for the Spider-man MCU news. They can't do a worse job than Sony has done lately, so there is at least that.

Top Bottom