• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2013. "Read more comics"? Now that's a resolution I can keep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
marvelnowbirth_02.jpg

My love of Aaron is balanced out by my dislike of Bianchi

Fantomex

So let me get this straight. Not being sarcastic. In general, most of the fans that cried and complained over ASM #700 being BS are now the same ones ready to purchase Superior Spider-Man #1?

Finally caught up on Gillen's run on Journey Into Mystery. It was pretty awesome (the first couple of arcs especially, though). Definitely looking forward to Young Avengers now...Leah better make a return!

Any opinion whether I should still stick with JiM now that Gillen's through with it? How's the new writer doing on the book?

Finally caught up on Gillen's run on Journey Into Mystery. It was pretty awesome (the first couple of arcs especially, though). Definitely looking forward to Young Avengers now...Leah better make a return!

Any opinion whether I should still stick with JiM now that Gillen's through with it? How's the new writer doing on the book?

Journey in to Sifhas really good art and not a bad story too boot

I like the new Sif stuff but I haven't bought any of the Gillen ones yet besides the New Mutant crossover. I'm going to though

Umbrella Academy is great. Good buy. You'll want to buy the next trade too/

ah cool

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So let me get this straight. Not being sarcastic. In general, most of the fans that cried and complained over ASM #700 being BS are now the same ones ready to purchase Superior Spider-Man #1?

Would not surprise me in the slightest.
Confirms that this is temporary
and that Otto is going to be hilarious as Spidey, dude's got the prep time of Batman and actually called the press in-advance to see his fight. If nothing else it will be a fun couple of months watching this unfold.

Would not surprise me in the slightest.
Confirms that this is temporary
and that Otto is going to be hilarious as Spidey, dude's got the prep time of Batman and actually called the press in-advance to see his fight. If nothing else it will be a fun couple of months watching this unfold.

WTF SPOILER???

Just finished Superior Spider-man #1,
so glad Slott isn't completely off his rocker with killing Peter. After what Marvel did in the Ultimate universe, I was worried. Maybe we'll even see Peter pull a "Ghost", Swayze style, with MJ.

smr00

Banned
Damn you all bros for getting me hooked on the new hawkeye.

Not the biggest fan of the art style of the books but i am enjoying the shit out of the writing. Also, whatever happed to Morph? Loved him in the 90s cartoon, Age of Apocalypse stuff from the 90s and his stuff in Exiles. Did they just throw him away?

Acid08

Banned

Not the biggest fan of the art style of the books but i am enjoying the shit out of the writing. Also, whatever happed to Morph? Loved him in the 90s cartoon, Age of Apocalypse stuff from the 90s and his stuff in Exiles. Did they just throw him away?

damn son you done fucked up, GET OUT.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Not the biggest fan of art.
Fixed to properly reflect your world view

Nah Kid, YOU GET OUT!

Look at that definition on that last panel, it totally doesn't look stupid.

Dude, that's a fill in artist. You better chickity check yourself.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Hey you guys complaining about that Spidey "spoiler." You know what else
confirms it's temporary (lololol)
THE FACT THAT IS IS A MOTHERFUCKING SPIDER MAN COMIC BOOK>

Owzers

really didn't care for the latest Fables issue dedicated to wrapping up Bufkin's trip to Oz, feels bad when i give up on a book i paid money for. Not sure if it's finally time to drop Fables, i really liked Cubs in Toyland arc.

Fantomex

Fixed to properly reflect your world view

Dude, that's a fill in artist. You better chickity check yourself.

Don't come at me like that son, my internet gangsta is on high alert and ready to blow up. Fill in artist or not, as a Graphic Designer, it reminds me of of all those 500,000 CLIP ART!!! Collections we had to use as interns.

people_1.gif

Bachalo and Ramos suck doe right? Outta here with that.

Acid08

Banned
Don't come at me like that son, my internet gangsta is on high alert and ready to blow up. Fill in artist or not, as a Graphic Designer, it reminds me of of all those 500,000 CLIP ART!!! Collections we had to use as interns.

people_1.gif

Bachalo and Ramos suck doe right? Outta here with that.

Bachalo's cool, Ramos sucks. Aja>both.

notworksafe

Hey you guys complaining about that Spidey "spoiler." You know what else
confirms it's temporary (lololol)
THE FACT THAT IS IS A MOTHERFUCKING SPIDER MAN COMIC BOOK>

Ding! You people act like you've never read a comic arc where a "major event that changes everything" happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom