• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2015. So many variants you'd swear it's 1995 instead.

Same name on Steam as here. I am mostly playing Hearthstone and Football Manager these days though, with occasional breaks for the Abrams Star Trek game (it's buggy as fuck, but it was also cheaper than a Marvel #1 so whatevs).

Played Borderlands 2 for almost 80 hours and cleared everything. It's really good with friends but it does get repetitive. I played the Commando class, was pretty fun, especially once you get a Sabre Turret with two guns. The best part is probably the Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC, it was doubly funny as I was DMing a Pathfinder game for the same group around that time.

Going to get a new rig in time for the Summer Sale provided the jawb works out. i7 (because I'll be YouTubing/Twitching), at least 16GB RAM and a GTX 980 because I don't trust the 970 after the memory issue. I realised I spend a ton of time at my PC, so no reason not to make it awesome.

Brrrrraaaaiiins on Steam. I built a top of the line gaming PC because you know how it is...we fly high, no lie, you know this
bowling

Here's my Steam profile for anyone that wants to add me! Lets do this ComicsGAF brehs!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011946271

Don't really play any multiplayer games but added you all. I am unique_id on Steam.

Zombine

Banned
299 games...doesn't play any of them.

Edit:

I'm intentionally splitting up my orders. I don't want a super box ever again. Ordered GL separately, and I'll do the same for Star Wars. Batman & Robin and Batman Inc Absolutes will be put in the same order.

Messi

I am RemyWilde on steam, psn and xbl

74 games on steam and only one game at 2.5 hours everything else is sub 0.5. 300 hours in Sims 4 though.

Cade

Think I added erryone in here. If I missed you it was out of ignorance and not spite.

--
gonna tag everyone in my "doesn't read comics" group

fauxtrot

Banned
Anyone that doesn't add me and/or won't join me for at least 8 hrs of co-op gaming per week will be on my permanent shit list.

You've been warned.

35404__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_angry_mmmystery-on-the-friendship-express_.gif

i'm Serpentinezero on steam (and PSN) but i rarely use it these days, i don't really game on PC much. I only play PS4 like 1-2 times a week as it is

Zombine

Banned
Anyone that doesn't add me and/or won't join me for at least 8 hrs of co-op gaming per week will be on my permanent shit list.

You've been warned.

I'll def play. I needed people for co-op desperately. I'm the only person who is a part of the master race that I know.

Messi

Ah yeah. I pretty much only play Nba 2k and Fifa. Maybe that's why you were confused.

Btw guys. This week's talking comics is a great example of what the show is usually like. Great conversation and lots of books. Added a few books to my wishlist while listening. Little to no snark (Stef isn't on) and lots of comics luuuuv.

Vyer

I am really terrible lol. But I enjoy playing it so.

It's pretty funny that you guys didn't know it was me. A randomer playing nothing but 2k.

I'm pretty sure I'm pretty terrible too. But I wouldn't know, as I don't think I've played anyone in an NBA game in like 3 years. lol

Messi

I'm pretty sure I'm pretty terrible too. But I wouldn't know, as I don't think I've played anyone in an NBA game in like 3 years. lol

Me and a friend play that mode that let's you play as a single player on a team and we pick opposing teams. It's fun and I can play as Dwight Howard.

Zombine

Banned
so the Steam app works as an awesome Kik alternative. Kipp and I got chatting back and forth with little issue.

I should probably play my copy of 2k15 on Xbox lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
F4 #600: so THAT'S where my Marvel Heroes Human Torch Light Brigade costume comes from ^_^

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
so the Steam app works as an awesome Kik alternative. Kipp and I got chatting back and forth with little issue.

If enough of us ComicsGAF folks are on Steam, we should set up a ComicsGAF group so we can all hang out in group chat.

Vyer

I'm vyerx on Steam. Vyer on XBL and PSN (no PS4 yet tho)

Me and a friend play that mode that let's you play as a single player on a team and we pick opposing teams. It's fun and I can play as Dwight Howard.

you a rox fan too?

Shit at this rate I might as well start reading more Harley

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You will never find out my steam name

Or my psn and xbl for that matter. I'm the master of disguise

Man, reading Deathstroke overall has been fun. Tony Daniel just can't escape some corny moments. This months issue has a pretty cool ending.

In All-New Suicide Squad 1-4, it involved DS betraying the Suicide Squad. In today's issue of DS, he has to travel to Gotham because that is where his son and daughter are hiding. He seeks out Harley for help. She is mad about the betrayal but they talk it out. She leads him to a clue to find his son and daughter but it's a bunch of dead bodies with an old DS sword in one of the bodies and Batman is there. Harley has set him up! She didn't kill them but planted the sword. It ends with Batman telling DS that his reign of terror is over and they are about to fight with Harley acting all innocent.

If you guys want to see the last panel with Harley hi-jinx.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8kNkX3CUAAgdAw.jpg

I no rite? So how many people are still working through it? I know a few people here want to get Book club #2 started. Stray Bullets will be an easier read because page #'s.

I'm still reading it but I've been so fuckin busy with school and work that I haven't had that much down time to finish it (hence why I'm posting so much less lately :/).

Harley 14 was fantastic! I know we're talking about Conner in art but Hardin may have drew the best issue of this run. Harley's facial expressions were just fantastic and really added so much to the story. This book deserves all the sales it gets, it is fantastic.

Rhaknar

I love this Doom / Valeria relationship. And have I said this Hickman run is bananas? Because it is

Top Bottom