• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| January 2015. So many variants you'd swear it's 1995 instead.

tim1138

That's some super early Tony Daniel work if I'm not mistaken. I feel like he had a short run on X-Force after Capullo left for Image.

Harley could use a half leather jacket.

Like this one?

rjYtW4S.jpg

PEE GEE?? Is she not a tad too old?

Why are you not reading World's Finest or Earth 2? I am disappoint Messi.

The characters first appearance is like issue 23 or so of World's Finest, and she gets her powers in issue 27. Looks like instead of giving her a book of her own they're going to add her to the Titans, which works for me.

Sorry, but Huntress is too busy being a Fury of Apokolips and Karen can't stop eye fucking Val Zod.

I didn't think you could so easily express eye fucking in drawn form, but I have been proven wrong.

Messi

Why are you not reading World's Finest or Earth 2? I am disappoint Messi.

The characters first appearance is like issue 23 or so of World's Finest, and she gets her powers in issue 27. Looks like instead of giving her a book of her own they're going to add her to the Titans, which works for me.

I didn't think you could so easily express eye fucking in drawn form, but I have been proven wrong.

Worlds finest is up my alley?

Isak don't let us down. Don't hype us like bleeding cool and then give us a shit sandwich

You probably have a higher opinion of it than I do. I read it issue by issue, and it's clearly the type of series that reads better in trade format.

That's how I've felt about all of Hickmans work. I love him as a writer but he tells stories that are too big and grand to read 1/5 of every 30 days or so

I bought the first issue of Manhattan projects when it launched and thought it was good but didn't keep up. I read the trades and it's one of my favorite books

Hoping you guys can help. This light be a long shot but I'm looking for the hardcover edition of The Flash Volume 1: move forward. It's from the new 52. Anyone have one for sale? Or can get their hands on one? I have the rest of the run except that one.

Thanks!

Anybody?

:(

Help a brother out!

Zombine

Banned
Ok what is the repercussion of this? Is marvel going to start pushing out Star Wars Legacy HC's with their logo on it? Are these cannon or just reprints?

Worlds finest is up my alley?

Isak don't let us down. Don't hype us like bleeding cool and then give us a shit sandwich

While it didn't start off strong, it did get good. From 1 - like 27/28 it was the adventures of PG and Huntress. Now with them back on Earth 2, its different Earth 2 Batman/Superman. If you like PG though you might like some of the back issues.

Isak_Borg

Ok what is the repercussion of this? Is marvel going to start pushing out Star Wars Legacy HC's with their logo on it? Are these cannon or just reprints?

Just reprints & I think Marvel has HC of the old material planned but I'm not as tuned into the print material as I am with digital.

& @Messi maybe there is more to come?

Messi

While it didn't start off strong, it did get good. From 1 - like 27/28 it was the adventures of PG and Huntress. Now with them back on Earth 2, its different Earth 2 Batman/Superman. If you like PG though you might like some of the back issues.

Earth 2 has a Batman and Superman already?

Isak, I am going to take that to mean they are going to release an Absolute Harley Quinn.

Anybody?

:(

Help a brother out!
I just looked through all my favorite online places for the HC and it seems to be very out of print and expensive to get. Sorry bro. I guess you can keep an eye out on ebay or craigslist. Or maybe visit a bookstore in person? Sometimes regular stores have that shit

Neoxon

On the whole Uncanny thing, didn't Uncanny Avengers get that title for having mutants in it? On the other hand, there's this.
2nsn8g0.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Loved the Otherworld arc in Uncanny X-Force, probably my fave so far, never seen any story in there before. Only 7 issues left now

tim1138

I prefer the HC and have been trying to buy them slowly but they're out of print -(

Yeah I missed out on the Kamandi vol 1 HC and now it's impossible to find for an affordable price. I'm happy I got the Demon and Fourth World before they disappeared.

I know I am about a week or so late to the party but... holy shit. Injustice Year Three #14 is fucking legit. God damn. There is a reason this series has consistently been at the top of the Comixology list and just when I think it's had it's best issue in the past, it puts out something as wonderful and delightful as this one and blows that preconception out of the water.

Lara Lane-Kent is a waifu I can get behind.

Earth 2 has a Batman and Superman already?

Isak, I am going to take that to mean they are going to release an Absolute Harley Quinn.

They've had a Batman and Superman. They were killed when PG and Huntress came to Earth 1. These are stories from before that time.

Messi

They've had a Batman and Superman. They were killed when PG and Huntress came to Earth 1. These are stories from before that time.

I am so confused. World's finest is a book about the time before Batman died? Is it explained why Pee Gee or Huntress went to earth 1?

Top Bottom