• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| January 2017 This is the Dawning of the Age of Apocalypse

This is almost worse than the cat variant cover month. Almost.

I think you mean, almost as amazing.

NINJAK_022_CAT-COSPLAY-VARIANT.jpg
FAITH_006_CAT-COSPLAY-VARIANT.jpg

mreddie

Killer Mike 2010 lp R.A.P Music

Yes white people killer Mile did music before RTJ

Vets_large.jpg

Oh right, I remember when Killer Mike was Big Boi's apprentice or some shit

Also, Secret Empire is basically teasing everyone will get dragged to the shit because THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE STONE COLD AXEL SAYS SO

Vets_large.jpg

Oh right, I remember when Killer Mike was Big Boi's apprentice or some shit

Also, Secret Empire is basically teasing everyone will get dragged to the shit because THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE STONE COLD AXEL SAYS SO

Wasn't he Bernie Sanders' biggest supporter?

Not looking forward to another huge event. Wish they could take a year off and do a Dark Reign thing instead.

Mindwipe

Is this their first appearence since Secret Wars? They were one of the biggest player in the galaxy in the Ultimate Universe and I expect them to be merged in this "new" universe.

I suppose "they were merged in from the ultimate universe because Franklin is a dick" is as good an explanation as we're going to get.

If any writer even cares enough to do that.

I'm disappointed, LordofLore. You're so good with news and you missed an actually groundbreaking announcement. Valiant leggings!

Ordered.

Here's the top ten single issues for December:
1 JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. SUICIDE SQUAD #1
2 INHUMANS VS. X-MEN #1
3 DARK KNIGHT III: THE MASTER RACE #7
4 BATMAN #12
5 BATMAN #13
6 CIVIL WAR II #8
7 STAR WARS #26
8 STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA #1
9 HULK #1
10 ALL-STAR BATMAN #5

ElNarez

Banned
Hal and John? Meh.

I would have been much more interested in Baz and Cruz.

The best parts of Johns' GL run were Hal gets called out for being a meathead dipshit, and John can totally serve that purpose if they get away from the most boring parts of his comic personality.

Woah, Hulk in the top 10? That'll likely help keep it in shelves for awhile.

CW2 still in top 10...sigh.

It also looks like the "free" issues Marvel sent out was just due to them wanting to prop up their unit sales since despite them claiming they weren't counted they totally were.

Checked what back issues Marvel has added recently(like a day or two ago) since DC is doing mostly the same long running series as usual like New Gods and Manhunter and some shorter books+all the Electric Superman issues. The Warlock mini-series was cool to see up, but fucking Penance? Did anyone like that version of Speedball? I know they have to add all issues sooner or later but still.

Ross61

Hopefully Johns is not hands off on that. The two worked well together on JSA back in the day, so maybe Johns can help offset Goyer's tendency to suck.
Johns did come up with the story treatment with Goyer. So with him being DC Films head and producer I'd say his hands are all over this film.

Top Bottom