• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| January 2017 This is the Dawning of the Age of Apocalypse

Owzers

Apart from Switch, I saw Kubo tonight and really liked it, though I'm not sure if its story will hold up if I watch it again,
the quest part seemed kind of basic after the sword, especially the eyes under the water, good boat fight with slightly repetitive dialog, but I didn't think kubos part in it was handled well. Everything else made up for it.

Helped break up the bad movie streak of magnificent seven (outside of Denzel) and Jason Bourne.

I just need FFVIIR Part One or RDR2 to come out this year. I don't care which

While we're talking about games, I picked up Steep today and for the most part I am really enjoying it. It's not as good as SSX but damn I needed a fucking snowboarding game

While we're talking about games, I picked up Steep today and for the most part I am really enjoying it. It's not as good as SSX but damn I needed a fucking snowboarding game
The fact it's one of Ubisoft's launch games for Switch surprised me. The audience for it can't really be there, right?

Sandfox

The former isn't happening.

Tizoc

What you really need is yakuza 0
Action rpg set in late 80s japan filled with flashy awesome attacks, crime drama plot and playing outrun at an arcade.

Tizoc

I'm picking it up if I can afford it with my paycheck!
zWzcW4ZiTemkvd9Bzqkt_tumblr_inline_ncgnv6sFo91qa6ecl.gif

So any word on a hardcover r the like collecting all of hellboy in hell?

Mindwipe

CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS:

Having just read Black Science volume 5, it's still good.

Having just read Sex Vol 1 - 4, it's waaaaayyyyyyy better than the general consensus. But hard to read on the Tube to work.

Messi

CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS:

Having just read Black Science volume 5, it's still good.

Having just read Sex Vol 1 - 4, it's waaaaayyyyyyy better than the general consensus. But hard to read on the Tube to work.

General consensus being that the book is fantastic when it manages to ship an issue? Try reading that last arc by getting one issue every 3-4 months.

Hagi

The preview for Batman 15 is damn good but ugh still with the Bat and Cat dialogue. For such a tender moment between characters using their actual names would be nice.

The Secret Empire teasers are so boring. At least the CWII ones had characters on them and not just "word from the title of a comic in a line above the event name". This will be linewide and you know it.

Mindwipe

General consensus being that the book is fantastic when it manages to ship an issue? Try reading that last arc by getting one issue every 3-4 months.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought Comic-GAF felt it was way too tryhard. At least in the earlier days.

The preview for Batman 15 is damn good but ugh still with the Bat and Cat dialogue. For such a tender moment between characters using their actual names would be nice.

I can count on one hand the amount of time I've called my wife her real name in the last year. That's the point.

Oh my god, Mario Odyssey looks amazing. The Gaming side reveal thread also reminded my why I don't go there much anymore.

Also, today is a good day.

They got their Rebirth and should just stay happy with that.

I think all the games look amazing, I just can't seem to figure out why the console is releasing in March. With Horizon and Mass Effect coming out so close to Switch I see myself waiting a little while on getting it.

TheFlow

Banned
Oh my god, Mario Odyssey looks amazing. The Gaming side reveal thread also reminded my why I don't go there much anymore.

Also, today is a good day.

CAqhBVB.png

They got their Rebirth and should just stay happy with that.
pretty much.

We got:

Rebirth
Young Animal
Hannah Barbara revival
Wildstorm
fucking power rangers.

what more could they want.

Hagi

I can count on one hand the amount of time I've called my wife her real name in the last year. That's the point.

Does she call you KorrupData instead? I'm getting married in October and I don't know how that's suddenly going to change how I talk to my fiancée. Especially seeing how we've been together for nearly 9 years.

All I'm saying is calling each other Bat and Cat reads more awkward to me than Selina and Bruce.

So any word on a hardcover r the like collecting all of hellboy in hell?

They are going to do a Library Edition eventually with the whole series

They're also gonna do those large hardcovers for BPRD Hell on Earth like they did for Plague of Frogs down the line

Top Bottom