• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| January 2017 This is the Dawning of the Age of Apocalypse

Messi

I thought DC had asked him to stop or was I mistaken?

No just the women he was sending pictures of his cock to.

Where are Rocket and Gamora in these Guardians books that are on sale? Why bother of the best characters aren't involved. So we guardians 3000 bullshit.

I thought DC had asked him to stop or was I mistaken?

He took time off, IIRC. He was way behind on commissions as well, I think.

The New 52 costumes arc is still one of my favourite parts of any webcomic:

39.jpeg

Would their website work with a VPN or one of the free region changing add-ons for browsers?

Well, the last one GAF was so eager to recommend ended up being a botnet, so....

Any opinions on

Batman: The Brave and the Bold (Tempted by this because of Amz price glitch)

http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-novels/batman-the-brave-and-the-bold-–-the-bronze-age-omnibus

Batman & The Outsiders (Tempted because I really loved Barr's Maze Agency)

http://www.dccomics.com/graphic-novels/batman-and-the-outsiders-vol-1

Brave and the Bold is worth it for the Bob Haney/Jim Aparo in his prime work. Just know that its 100% fuckin' madness. Like straight up craziness.

Batman and the Outsiders is cool too cuz again Jim aparo, and then Alan Davis

tim1138

Goddamnit I thought that was the new trailer for a second.

Also TBF Superman didn't harm her in that continuity. He did proceed to harm the shit out of pretty much everyone else after she died though.
Tomorrow!

He did shit all over her memory when he decided to smash both Metropolis and Gotham towards the end of the first game.

they grillin my nigga sillymonkey and his Mercy play in the OW OT, smh

between this, comics in general, and Trump's inauguration, rip to the boy

DC or Marvel should be ready to scoop up Ottley once Invincible finishes.

Ottley is probably one of my top three favorite artists of all time. He has this exagherated style that's perfectly suited to the medium. And he draws amazing monsters. Maybe Ottley could actually make Carol more appealing.

I have been saying that constantly. Considering Brevoort is/was a big fan of Invincible I wonder if he has made some calls yet. Ryan should be mainlining a big book, he's too talented.
He mentioned one twitter he has quite a few covers on the way for 2017 so I wouldn't expect any big reveals until fall/late summer.

I have started Heck, and I really like it so far. Is it worth continuing?

Also got the Sherif of Babylon, but I dunno why, not grabbing me.

So many Remender and other comics that look great, but too early in the run to read, I like to wait till its closer, cuz I just forget too much shit over that period of time.

Sandfox

I'm gonna put it like this: if you hate the current Merry Marvel Way of throwing aside established continuity or characterization to chase the ever elusive publicity of Stunts and Events, no matter how unsustainable this is in the long run, the blueprint for that is in Dan Slott's Spider-Man run. It's all SHOCKING TWISTS that are gonna change Peter Parker FOREVER except not, crying wolf to get quick headlines on BC and The Hollywood Reporter's Heat Vision blog. And it's competent, sometimes, they even put good artists on it every once in a while, but it got tiresome really fast, and now it's the entire Marvel line.
Dan Slott has actually made a lot of changes to Spider-Man that will likely stick and surely go down as a memorable run.

best place to order physical comics? any recommendations.

Price

Instocktrades.com > hpb.com (when you find their 40% code) > Amazon.com > Midtown comics/Cheap graphic novels > barnes and noble

Packaging

Instocktrades.com > Midtown comics/Cheap graphic novels > Amazon = hpb.com = barnes and noble (i.e. a crapshoot)

TheFlow

Banned
Seems a random month to do the jump. I liked the 2.99 price point but I can live with this.

definitely sucks because now I gotta pay 6 dollars more a month for all my monthly dc rebirth stuff, good news is I think this keeps them from cancelling some books.

Top Bottom