• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| July 2013. Celebrate liberty with the ultimate patriotic superhero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saga is damn good and deserves it's success. All of the winners do. Lotta talented people working in the western comic industry, gotta step it up Rafa.

Guess who the kids hire to protect them in Green Team #3?

GRTEAM_3_1.jpg

YA being canceled means I AM PUTTING ALL OF Y'ALL ON BLAST. Seriously, you let Dan Slott write Spider-Man for three more fucking years and we barely get two years of The Best Teen Comic Of The Tensies? Fuck all y'all, again.

Did you buy Journey Into Mystery Immonen's? run? If you did then I quell my anger, if you didn't. Now you know how it feels! (I bought some of YA)

ElNarez

Banned
Did you buy Journey Into Mystery Immonen's? run? If you did then I quell my anger, if you didn't. Now you know how it feels! (I bought some of YA)

Fuck yeah I did. What am I, a monster?

ON COMICS: Saga is fucking excellent, Trinity War keeps on being big and crazy and fun, COMICS RULE, that is all.

I enjoyed Avengers #16. It didn't do too much, which was disappointing, but it addressed something that often irks me about comics.

Look at AvX, for example, where Thor, Hawkeye and the Thing were all taken down by Phoenix Cyclops's optic blast. Why is everyone but Thor not dead? Hawkeye and Thing cannot take the same amount of damage that Thor can. Not at all.

But in Avengers #16, we have
the Avengers attacking in waves by power class, and the machine upgrading its power levels accordingly. And that's a good thing, because what takes out Thor and Hyperion should kill pretty much everyone else.

Stwphan sejic teen witchblade si a real thing. super hype

BAtman pannel news

Issue number 24 of Batman is part of the Zero Year storyline by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo. It was just announced that the issue will be 50 pages and feature Batman in a new costume, and Greg is working on it now.

Issue 23 will have three narratives running at the same time. One involving: “Bones of Gotham breaking and resetting.” Also, Red Hood says his gang began the night Bruce and his parents walked out of the theater.

Pamela Isley “might be in Year Zero too”.

come on DC

Snyder said he really wants to use Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown, but he can’t right now and there are no plans for them. He hopes that will change in the future.

guessing layman's detective

There are plans for Hush but in a different Batbook and not by Snyder.

Owzers

Does it come with the GL tie in issues? Those were pretty key to the over all event

it comes with the GL ones but not the Corps ones, which i've already read too and didn't really care about. It's also in chronological order which was the tipping point for me, even though i have BN and GL hardcovers, having an absolute of both of them in order is attractive.

I remember someone here saying that the Previews website posts their upcoming Releases on Sundays. However, I often see it posted earlier. For instance, the releases for the 24th are already posted. So is there something to this Sunday thing? Is it like, official as of Sunday?

Also, does anyone read the Previews magazine, (which lists upcoming releases months in advance)? Do you know if there tends to be much change from the magazine to, say, the upcoming releases list they post on the website? Wondering how reliable it would be to plan that far in advance.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Doom 2099 is showing up in Uncanny Avengers?

Isn't Spiderman 2099 going to be in Superior?

I wonder if they are setting up some big story

Wouldn't shock me in the slightest. There's all sorts of time travel all over MarvelNOW in almost every book. We'll be seeing an event focusing on fixing it or the ramifications soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom