• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2014. Bringing you great father-son bonding moments since 1940.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just turned it off in a fit of rage. Anyone who has played it knows my anger.

FUUUUUUCK YOOOOU DEATHSTROKE.

You just know Korupt plays as Deathstroke lol. I can't play as Harley, just too hard.
lol have you ever played Marvel vs. Capcom 2 or 3? The screen gets filled with a ton of projectiles and it's amazing.

One of my favorite combinations in MvC2 is Spiral w/ Sentinel. If played right, Spiral can lockdown an opponent forever by throwing knives with the Sentinel assist. It gets people so angry.

Messi

Pls GrandHarrier... Your psn avatar. I can't...

I hated Marvel vs Capcom. There was so much shit on the screen. I couldn't deal with it.

Are me and you friends Korupt?

I hated Marvel vs Capcom. There was so much shit on the screen. I couldn't deal with it.

Are me and you friends Korupt?

Oh man, why did I never think of mining ComicsGAF for PSN pals? Everyone can feel free to add me. My PSN name is the same as my GAF name.

I won't own a PS4 for another month or two, but I'll be there soon.

tim1138

I started the JSA omnibus today, god it's been forever since I've read these comics. It cracks me up how similar Robinson's first five issues are compared to the beginning of his run on Earth 2.

Unai

Did DC at least hint the possibility of doing something like Marvel Unlimited?

There is so many old DC comic books that I want to read, but shit get too expensive very quickly.

Cheska

I think I have many of you already on my list, but feel free to add me if we aren't already PSN buds! PSN ID: Cheska19

tumblr_mthpwo9iBu1sb38gdo1_500.gif

Sloppy, sloppy that 2nd life bar. Plus the guy sucked. That Deathstroke though!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=867250753303914&l=1702836827664882622

I think you literally played the worst player in the world.

You can. You will.

Did DC at least hint the possibility of doing something like Marvel Unlimited?

There is so many old DC comic books that I want to read, but shit get too expensive very quickly.

No.

Zombine

Banned
I believe Korupt reads a lot of his comics digitally on his phone. Can't imagine that being comfortable but if he enjoys it more power to him.

I'm playing Injustice on my PS4 and I'm in love with Batgirl. Her moveset is so cool.

I read through all of American vampire in 2 days on my phone. Don't know how I did it. Manga is even worse.

I'm also loving that ComicGAF is SonyGAF ^_^

Messi

I just completed the ladder with Harley Quinn and wow at her ending. That was not what I was expecting.

She marries Joker after defeating Superman, he smashes her face into the wedding cake and she snaps from years of abuse slitting his throat and killing him. She apparently then stays in Gotham in her wedding gown.

Seems appropriate given the conversation earlier.

Haha, my love for Sony runs through my blood.

Let's all find Cheska in the tester on YouTube. It's on there right? :p

I have to admit, I am actually a little sad that they are working on MK10 instead of Injustice 2. So many characters that deserve attention.

I'm actually a recent "convert" back from PS2 days. I spent most of last gen on 360.

Whats your PSN? Mines same as this.

Hey I said he sucked. Goto the leaderboards, see the guy on top? Legend-Fighter2 4082-358? 3 of those losses are mine!

Ain't doubtin' yo skill, sir. That guy just spent half the match pointlessly teleporting. ;)

I was mainly on 360 last gen but I switched to PS3 for multiplats now. I have everything but an Xbox One right now, and I'll grab one of those down the line.

Ha, some people are just insanely good at fighting games. I usually stop just short of studying frame data.
I had to do that for Tekken lol

Gonna add everyone from ComicsGAF on PSN right now. My ID is PR1M3R1B, the only games I really play online are Ultra Street Fighter 4, Battlefield on my PS4, and Gundam EXVSFB on my Japanese account. I'm all about Mario Kart on the Wii U right now too, I've already played a bit with Supermanisdead and the rest of GAF.

How about those comic books

Cheska

Let's all find Cheska in the tester on YouTube. It's on there right? :p

I don't think the whole thing is on there, and I'm not sure if its in the PS store anymore. Honestly, I tried to avoid looking any of it up because of some of the really harsh stuff said. Let me just say, shit is edited like crazy! But, I'll be eternally grateful for the experience and the opportunities it opened up for me =]

Bii

That's fantastic. I add you shortly. I'll be the dude with the real name and god awful tag. Made it when I was 17 and I'm still paying for it at 24.

Haha, my PSN ID (and most of my other profiles) is my real name as well. Though, most people wouldn't think it is.

PS3 version I was like 650-200
PS4 version disc I was like 150-20
PS4 digital version 96-21

Bought the damn game 3 times, lol.

That's the thing I don't like about fighting games, they sell you so much DLC and then just end up rereleasing it as a complete package later. Although Capcom is more guilty of that than anyone.

I have a PS3 but I rarely use it for online play. I rarely play online at all.
I might play Mario Kart once I finish up with my exams.

Messi

I don't think the whole thing is on there, and I'm not sure if its in the PS store anymore. Honestly, I tried to avoid looking any of it up because of some of the really harsh stuff said. Let me just say, shit is edited like crazy! But, I'll be eternally grateful for the experience and the opportunities it opened up for me =]

I watched the first bit and this girl is real excited about playstation move. I think I shouldn't watch this even though you are in it.

I don't doubt that it is edited to hell and back. But at least you came out of it with positives :)

Zombine

Banned
Haha, my PSN ID (and most of my other profiles) is my real name as well. Though, most people wouldn't think it is.

It's so annoying because it goes against my whole "zombie" theme. I don't know what I was thinking. When I finish adding people don't bother to find me on Facebook...yet. I've yet to re-activate my account.

Also, Messi, I'm the Brrrrraaaaiiins tag that added you on Xbox.

Zombine

Banned
How can I remove friends on xbl?

Lol GH has me on PSN. Please get my tag from him and laugh at it's stupidity. I honestly wish it was FrankQuitely69 or something. I'm going to have to finish this adding people business tomorrow because I'm in the process of moisturizing and I have green clay all over my hands.

Don't judge.

Oh yeah, to all the thought my Black Canary Bombshell statue had whack eyes, she sort of does. With the wrong angle it's more apparent than others but one iris is bigger than the other. Stupid Painters. Oh well, only certain angles show it and she looks great where she is displayed.

Zombine

Banned
Oh yeah, to all the thought my Black Canary Bombshell statue had whack eyes, she sort of does. With the wrong angle it's more apparent than others but one iris is bigger than the other. Stupid Painters. Oh well, only certain angles show it and she looks great where she is displayed.

At least her pupils aren't on her cheeks like some horrible paint jobs.

kswiston

PS4s and Xbones, 15-20 books a week, AND all those expensive statues. Some of you are rolling in the disposable income :p

I'd join the PSN share fest (I belong to PS3 + Vita GAF), but I am barely on these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom