• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| March Harley Quinn does the Banana Splits

Zombine

Banned
This needs to be a t-shirt:
wolverine-kuzuri-upper-deck-gallery-marvel-premium-poster.jpg

Hmmm I caved, IvX final issue spoilers
So Emma is full crazy villain now with one of the worst costumes I have ever seen. Surely there was a better way to end this. Why not have her accept her grief and how fucked up she's been? have her break down and realize this is what Scott absolutely wouldn't want? why dial it up to 100? Not a fan of this at all.

I'm going to dread seeing this pop up later down the line in whatever X book it takes centre stage in.

I called this happening a few weeks ago.

Emma doing what she did in death of X, combined with her extremely conspicuous absence from any of the new Xbooks telegraphed her
returning to full on villain
a mile away.

Not all that surprising- she only really
did a face turn after all her hellions were killed, then stuck around because of scott. this was not a woman with noble intentions. That costume though? woof

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Not surprised Iron Fist sucks, the trailers were a bit shit.

Plus, Buck is the showrunner. He is also the showrunner for Inhumans (Why?)

Ross61

Not surprised Iron Fist sucks, the trailers were a bit shit.

Plus, Buck is the showrunner. He is also the showrunner for Inhumans (Why?)

Doomed from the start.

How he got the job after Dexter is a complete mystery. And the fact they gave him Inhumans before seeing Iron Fist reception was a big miscalculation.

Marvel seems to be throwing show ideas around everywhere, I have a hard time believing that they all won't run out of steam after a season or two if they are even good to begin with.

Seriously, AoS is some freak aberration of Superhero shows where the show gets dramatically better in later seasons. Everything else just gets worse.

mreddie

Doomed from the start.

How he got the job after Dexter is a complete mystery. And the fact they gave him Inhumans before seeing Iron Fist reception was a big miscalculation.

They thought they were getting Melissa Rosenburg...who they already got.

I can't wait to see how he fucks up Inhumans.

Gwenpool and Nova were the shit.

Also, saw a screenshot of 4C due to how they see MMM and...oof

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
After having the comics for, like, 5 months, I'm finally getting around to reading my backlog.

Read Black Mirror which was pretty damn great, though, the issues that don't directly deal with Jim's son were kinda boring.

Read Batman and Son through Batman and Robin, while I didn't think they were amazing, they were pretty good. I'll probably continue the series, especially since I wanna see what Dick does as Batman.

Read volume 1-3 of East of West and thought those were amazing. Read through all 3 in no time, definitely gotta pick up the next volume.

I also started Deadly Class a bit ago, I've only read the first issue but I can tell this is right up my alley. The art is gorgeous, too.

I still have Low 1-2, Tokyo Ghost and Stray Bullets to read. I'll probably hit up Low after Deadly class.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
need another recommendation... been months since i read a comic

maybe something with great art that's fun, adventure-y, complete and has pretty ladies in it

suggestions?

Vibranium

Banned
I hope that the Punisher Netflix show turns out ok. I still have my comics though so the live-action versions won't ever replace that.

We are never going to see an Iron Fist comic ever again.

Even with lows of the Marvel Netflix shows I don't think things will directly spill over. I just want to see a writer in the comics go for the Immortal Iron Fist style again. Yeah the team of Brubaker, Fraction and Aja can't do it anymore obviously, but there was a great tone there.

Sandfox

They thought they were getting Melissa Rosenburg...who they already got.

I can't wait to see how he fucks up Inhumans.

Gwenpool and Nova were the shit.

Also, saw a screenshot of 4C due to how they see MMM and...oof
People complaining about things they have no info about is par for the course.

Going to be hard to ignore these action comics spoilers.

Sucks to be a trade waiter sometimes :(.

Cool that Jurgen's Thor run is getting some love, might pick it up even though I have the trades. Also have Walt Simonson trades. Sometimes I prefer trades over oversized omni's, would rather have them break it into 2.

VanWinkle

I'm not much of a POP vinyl figure guy but I had to get this Batman Earth 1 one when I saw it tonight at work. I think it looks really cool.

Hkdlrtq.jpg

Next Week is JSA The Golden Age Dlx Ed HC ����

Everyone buy this.

I'm getting it.

Top Bottom