• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| March Harley Quinn does the Banana Splits

Loveness and Perez are doing an amazing job with that book.

I really want to check this book out. Need to take note of it because I keep forgetting it's around but once it hits trade, definitely want a look in. Probably have a look at Duggan's Guardians too. I really need to find some Marvel books beyond Thor & Dr. Strange I'm settled with hah. Is/Was Gamora just a mini?

Sandfox

I really want to check this book out. Need to take note of it because I keep forgetting it's around but once it hits trade, definitely want a look in. Probably have a look at Duggan's Guardians too. I really need to find some Marvel books beyond Thor & Dr. Strange I'm settled with hah. Is/Was Gamora just a mini?

Gamora probably won't make it past the first arc.

Messi

You care. You always wanted an Ice Man #1. It's what we've wanted from X-Men since the 60s.

Good Guy Marvel.

I hope Marvel makes an Wolverine clone with no claws next. It's the next logical progression.

I don't like Iceman. At all. I don't like quirky characters that constantly crack jokes.

Whoa, I really enjoyed Lemire's Moon Knight #1 - #5. Not sure where they will go with the second volume but looking forward to it. Loved Smallwood's work too.

Also tried reading Justice League Gods and Monsters. Had to drop it right after
zombie Joe Chill crawled out of his grave...

Zombine

Banned
Ban please

tumblr_oefj2rzAbR1shsq9jo1_500_zpsewkmw430.gif

Zombine

Banned
I would love to have another cape book from Morrison

He needs to be the EIC for the X-Line.

Honestly, we are at a point where X-Men should be treated like Young Animal. Attach a name to the line, let that name cultivate talent who gets it and give them books they would work best on.

Top Bottom