• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| November 2015. The much-anticipated sequel to October's OT.

8bit

Knows the Score
What's Seaguy about? It's a Morrison comic, going in blind would be no different than knowing what it's about. Go read that ish, Cameron Stewart's art is fantastic in it.

c0jqd1Q.png

WHEN YOU LIVE!
WHEN YOU DIE!

PsychBat!

Banned
You know what the best part of Ultimates was? I have no idea what the hell is going on and it's still exciting to read through.

Heh... It was easy to follow for me. Al Ewing either likes or dislikes Hickman that he's kinda channeling him a bit in here.

It was an okay issue #1. The art is the winner here rather than the dialogue. I'm certainly interested in what happens next that I'll stick to it.

jurgen

Anyone pick up Justice League: Darkseid War: Green Lantern today?

I want DC to get Tom King on the main GL book pronto. This was fucking great.

r5EFApC.jpg

Now we have to wait two weeks for another Tom King book.

Bah. I already have the MegaHouse version, which is by far the best Amazon figure yet. In fact, I bought all three of the MegaHouse Dragon's Crown figures. And I pre-ordered Max Factory's amazing Sorceress figure.

All New, All Different Avengers is awesome! Ultimates is great too.

As for Secret Wars #7... yes. Yes. yes.

Sounds like I'm in for some good comics if I can pull myself away from Fallout tonight.

:D

Owzers

Ain't gonna lie, I wasn't all that interested in ANAD Avengers. But I'm in... for now.

MU reading or mandatory pick-up? Ultimates made the pre-order club but i didn't get any of other Avengers books because i wanted to avoid tie-ins with things i don't read.

Heh... It was easy to follow for me. Al Ewing either likes or dislikes Hickman that he's kinda channeling him a bit in here.

It was an okay issue #1. The art is the winner here rather than the dialogue. I'm certainly interested in what happens next that I'll stick to it.

It was a short issue. Kinda disappointed most of the good stuff was spoiled in previews.

PsychBat!

Banned
Just finished reading Illuminati, Squadron Sinister and Carnage.

Illuminati is soooooooo boring, it ends on a predictable reveal.

Squadron Sinister wasn't bad, all of these tie-ins read better in a collected format anyways. (Or how they were released back in the Summer).

Carnage was pretty cool. Nothing great but it's a nice little ride to kill time.

Messi

Bii, I have one small request. Can you pls review Stjepan Sejic's Switch #1 or #2 on the counter. Pls before it gets cancelled :(

Bii

Awesome Bii,, also I totally agree with your first statement(s).. but that art,, ill never leave it. lol

Scalera's good; I even enjoyed it when he did that one issue for Batman after Zero Year.

Bii, I have one small request. Can you pls review Stjepan Sejic's Switch #1 or #2 on the counter. Pls before it gets cancelled :(

No promises. Only because I haven't picked it up yet. .__.
I guess I'm part of the problem.

Messi

Scalera's good; I even enjoyed it when he did that one issue for Batman after Zero Year.

No promises. Only because I haven't picked it up yet. .__.
I guess I'm part of the problem.

Bii pls you met him you know how nice him and his wife are. :( give the man his money.

tim1138

Anyone pick up Justice League: Darkseid War: Green Lantern today?

I want DC to get Tom King on the main GL book pronto. This was fucking great.

r5EFApC.jpg

Now we have to wait two weeks for another Tom King book.

I agree with everything you've said here. This was hands down my favorite book of the week, and will be one of my favorites for the month

ElNarez

Banned
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The book calls itself "All-New All-Different". It is written by Mark Waid and penciled by Adam Kubert. That's pretty much failure right out of the gate. It's completely devoid of any original thought. It's stale, it's been done before, and it's got nothing interesting to add.

Justice League #1 by Johns and Lee is my go-to for "bad introductions to your Big Team Book", and even that at least had a take on something, even if said take was "What would happen if the Justice League were all petty assholes?". There's not even that in ANAD Avengers.

Messi

The book calls itself "All-New All-Different". It is written by Mark Waid and penciled by Adam Kubert. That's pretty much failure right out of the gate. It's completely devoid of any original thought. It's stale, it's been done before, and it's got nothing interesting to add.

Justice League #1 by Johns and Lee is my go-to for "bad introductions to your Big Team Book", and even that at least had a take on something, even if said take was "What would happen if the Justice League were all petty assholes?". There's not even that in ANAD Avengers.

God forbid someone might like something that you don't. You should also credit Asrar with his part of the art also.

Top Bottom