• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Owzers

I think Henderson's art on the book is like all the excess cringey moments in Last Man on Earth, you just have to embrace it.

ReAxion

Now you know how I feel as a fan of Sandoval and Ramos :p

Hear hear.

I think I'm going to go to my first con. It's a three hour drive to Leeds but holy crap the guest list is stacked and I really want to meet and get some stuff signed by Remender/Craig and Snyder. There's so many other fantastic talent going to be there I think it'll be worth the drive.

http://thoughtbubblefestival.com/guests/

Go. And if you see Tula, hug her for me.

here is my collection

Nice,, Ohh I didn't know or think about that Frankenstein HC. I fucking LOVE Bernie Wrightson art,,, some of the best art ive ever seen,, and one of the styles I like the most.
I randomly got that last two issues of his Frankenstein issues.. b e a utiful

I like seeing all these Comic set ups,, so im posting mine again oh well.. plus ive been feeling guilty for neglecting my comic cave lately.

IwMXLyp.jpg
kPziTPa.jpg

Hitting up a poster sale to decorate my room a little and not sure how nerdy I want to go with it. There was a nice reasonably sized Maleev Daredevil one that looks cool, and a nice Jim Lee Batman from Hush, but I dunno. I loved Maleev's Daredevil and the show, so I think I'll grab that one. I wonder what else I should go with ! How should I hang them !?
Suggestions ? That Ivy sketch looks so cool Korupt ! I'm jealous ! I'll have to check out Copics.

Going through the backlog and I just read the first issue of Nameless... Ha ha, WHAT? Put it down, Grant. Just, whatever it is, put it down.

Glad I only blind-bought the first one.

Going through the backlog and I just read the first issue of Nameless... Ha ha, WHAT? Put it down, Grant. Just, whatever it is, put it down.

Glad I only blind-bought the first one.

That's the mini, right ? With the space men and red writing on the helmets ? I thought that was pretty universally loved, huh. I was trade waiting, maybe I shouldn't ? The art looked so good !

Nice,, Ohh I didn't know or think about that Frankenstein HC. I fucking LOVE Bernie Wrightson art,,, some of the best art ive ever seen,, and one of the styles I like the most.
I randomly got that last two issues of his Frankenstein issues.. b e a utiful

I like seeing all these Comic set ups,, so im posting mine again oh well.. plus ive been feeling guilty for neglecting my comic cave lately.
yeah i happened to come across it somewhere and decided to pick it up. its amazing. would buy again if needed.

This is a well received and highly-thought-of series.
I read the first volume and it gave me a big case of meh.
yeah i have vol 1 and have no intention of continuing. azzarellos dialogue was so bad. how many stereotypical bits of LA mexican can one man fit into a comic? read 100 bullets to find out!

dillons art was aces tho

yeah i happened to come across it somewhere and decided to pick it up. its amazing. would buy again if needed.

yeah i have vol 1 and have no intention of continuing. azzarellos dialogue was so bad. how many stereotypical bits of LA mexican can one man fit into a comic? read 100 bullets to find out!

dillons art was aces tho

Totally agree. I was really upset with myself for finishing that first volume when I finally got the end, it was so bad. I still found that massive 2nd volume for 8.99 and I mean it's sorta like an anthology so hopefully the move out of LA will help.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Getting through some ANAD books

The art in Uncanny Avengers is absolutely atrocious. like a melted toy soldier.

I'm already bored of everyone treating Deadpool like shit too. I'll keep going with it, although it hasn't hooked me yet.

New Avengers was pretty dull. Might give it another go for Maker.

VanWinkle

Ugh my IST order has been at FedEx for two days with the tracking saying "Lable Created". I've never had it take anywhere NEAR that long before it actually ships out. Not IST's fault since they already handed it off to FedEx as far as I know.

Always wondered, why are random words bolded in comics?

Well its SUPPOSED to be for emphasis, but apparently a lot of letterers don't know how to talk, lol. I see it a lot too.

Just started reading Secret Six Volume 2 and
Knockout's dead now and Bane's joined the team
. Neither of which was the case at the end of Volume 1.
Knockout dying
is a fairly big thing for DC not to put in the trade.

Tizoc

Just started reading Secret Six Volume 2 and
Knockout's dead now and Bane's joined the team
. Neither of which was the case at the end of Volume 1.
Knockout dying
is a fairly big thing for DC not to put in the trade.

That occured during another book I think? cAN'T remember what it was sad to say :X

Top Bottom