• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

so i came to find out that i had missing 3 issues of sex criminals after getting #13 this week because comixology didnt have them on the app. had to buy from store then sync to app.

i thought it was a long hiatus or something :/

Vyer

Damn, the last couple of pages of Low #10 were beautiful. Such an interesting sentiment, but so hard to practice.

From the letters page it was obviously pretty personal for Remender, and you definitely can sense a certain weight to it.

Martian was alright, not the best thing I've seen in the cinema this year. Really want to see Sicario at some point. In Olivia Wilde news that Meadowlands film looks like something I might watch.
revenant comes out this year right? thatll be movie of the year

mexicans stay winning

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Yeah, they seem to really in it for the long haul. That's what they say and everything suggests it really is the case.

Might wanna check those scenes again.
He tells his brother straight up its not like that. I think the relationship and the drama that'll come from it is being set up right there.

They definitely looked like they had a moment

VanWinkle

Going to start watching the Batman animated series (have watchedaybe teb episodes total throughout many years). Out if curiosity, did any comic writers ever do scripts on that?

Shaanyboi

Banned
Going to start watching the Batman animated series (have watchedaybe teb episodes total throughout many years). Out if curiosity, did any comic writers ever do scripts on that?

Dini and Timm were some of the show's key creators and did a bunch of comic work afterward.

Dennis O'Neil wrote acouple episodes adapting his Ra's Al Ghul story.

PsychBat!

Banned
Enjoy three hours of everyone but Tom Hardy mumbling and a lot of useless close ups that do nothing to visually enhance the story.

Iñárritu is a fraud.

BOOOOO

Moving-picture-Mexico-flag-flapping-on-pole-with-name-animated-gif.gif

Even though I disagree with him on his opinion regarding super hero movies.

Again I'm super impressed by Marvel's Star Wars books.

And man is Checchetto wonderful.

ShatteredEmpireVariant-600x923.jpg

Dumb question as I have not see it officially mentioned when I joined - when does one become a full Member here?

MG310

Again I'm super impressed by Marvel's Star Wars books.

And man is Checchetto wonderful.

ShatteredEmpireVariant-600x923.jpg

Dumb question as I have not see it officially mentioned when I joined - when does one become a full Member here?

There has to be a better way to place that "Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens" bar on that cover.

Falchion

Just finished reading the latest Black Widow run and I absolutely loved it, especially the art style. Anyone have any suggestions for something similar or in the same style?

ianexAi.png

Owzers

iZombie show is fun so far....halfway into the first episode. Maybe Messi isn't a robot but a zombie, i will have to consider this more carefully.

Top Bottom