• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Speaking of hijinks
Messi come on
Life is Strange finale in less than 48 hours
Get in on dat ish
Come on Messi...

So good. Tales of the Borderlands final episode drops this week, too. And Tales of Zestiria.

I'm still playing through Witcher 3 ;>_>

Yeah but I'm so early in Witcher (bloody Baron) and Metal Gear (honey bee) and I'm about 50% through Arkham. The lack of any Harley content has killed my hype and interest. I am at the part where
You help Ivy find the big plant roots

I finished the Witcher 3 expansion and started the Talos Principle, which I'm now about 2/3 of the way through. Tomorrow I'm picking up Tales of Zestiria which should be around 60 hours long or so. I still haven't gotten around to playing Dragon Quest Heroes.

Messi, Witcher 3 is huge. I would put it down for now until the post-Christmas season when you're looking for things to play. Right now, there are games coming out left and right.

I kinda want to make this a standard OT thread, but I'll localize it to Comic GAF:

Who is your least favorite Marvel MAIN and DC MAIN character? 1 from each. For me it's:

Karnak...hoping Ellis can turn me around on this guy because I can't fucking stand him.

Stephanie Brown. Never saw the appeal.

Least Favez:

Marvel
The Sentry. Terrible Idea, Disastrously Executed

DC
Doctor Fate. You look fuckin stupid, dude. Wait, did he have something cool to do with the Eclipso crossover a million years ago? I might have to pick someone else if so. EclipsoL The Darkness Within was AMAZING.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
What's a Halo?
15324626-isolated-glazed-donut-or-doughnut-with-pink-coating-strawberry-flavor-3d-rendering--Stock-Photo.jpg

Alright, so my least fave DC character:

Barry Allen.

Basically it's for the big reason that Superman is complained about: He's too much of a boring goody two-shoes boy scout. So is Barry, except he doesn't have any of the interesting mythology and a far less interesting power set. In fact, they had to retcon him into being "constantly driven" by killing his mom. They had to retcon him into being more interesting. On top of that, they made him Speed Force Jesus: he's just the best now, and for no reason. Sure, he technically created the Speed Force, but so many other characters mastered it and then here comes Barry. Just better. For some reason. I would take Bart over Barry, and I don't like Bart much either.

Bart explains my feelings on Barry:

Granted, Bart is primarily butt hurt about Max Mercury not coming back, but even Max does.

Hal Jordan is only slightly better than Barry as a character, if only because he has slightly more of a personality and a reason for being as good as he is. Even then, though, I can't get over Hal being praised as GL Jesus either.

gabbo

still no "Last Days Of..." stuff on MU this week, which means we are no closer to Secret Wars

vdLE8dJ.gif

God damn it. When is the Secret Wars stuff suppose to end? I wants me some more Howard the Duck and Captain/Ms Marvel and I don't want to wait for that to be done to get them

God damn it. When is the Secret Wars stuff suppose to end? I wants me some more Howard the Duck and Captain/Ms Marvel and I don't want to wait for that to be done to get them
dudes yall pay 10 a month for unlimited comics

you will read those three issues of marvel divas they uploaded this week and like it!

Tizoc

I play games for a few mins and my mind wanders and I lose interest and start playing with my phone :(

Stream the game to your phone and play it from there :V
Either way you're playing games.
Stop giving me excuses and dive into that girly hijinks goodness.

Hagi

Alright, so my least fave DC character:

Barry Allen.

Basically it's for the big reason that Superman is complained about: He's too much of a boring goody two-shoes boy scout. So is Barry, except he doesn't have any of the interesting mythology and a far less interesting power set. In fact, they had to retcon him into being "constantly driven" by killing his mom. They had to retcon him into being more interesting. On top of that, they made him Speed Force Jesus: he's just the best now, and for no reason. Sure, he technically created the Speed Force, but so many other characters mastered it and then here comes Barry. Just better. For some reason. I would take Bart over Barry, and I don't like Bart much either.

Bart explains my feelings on Barry:

Granted, Bart is primarily butt hurt about Max Mercury not coming back, but even Max does.

Hal Jordan is only slightly better than Barry as a character, if only because he has slightly more of a personality and a reason for being as good as he is. Even then, though, I can't get over Hal being praised as GL Jesus either.

tumblr_nkqrdxT4zX1qaib74o4_250.gif

Wally is my flash, fuck Barry. I need to buy Waids run so I have something to read before crying into my pillow.

Messi

So good. Tales of the Borderlands final episode drops this week, too. And Tales of Zestiria.

I finished the Witcher 3 expansion and started the Talos Principle, which I'm now about 2/3 of the way through. Tomorrow I'm picking up Tales of Zestiria which should be around 60 hours long or so. I still haven't gotten around to playing Dragon Quest Heroes.

Messi, Witcher 3 is huge. I would put it down for now until the post-Christmas season when you're looking for things to play. Right now, there are games coming out left and right.

I put it down I'll never pick it back up :/

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
But it has girly hijinx.
GIRLY HIJINX

Gamble a few dollars/Pounds/Euros and it play it with your friends or SO, you'll be hooked to the game and really appreciate it for its calm presentation.
Heck there are parts in the game where you can just SIT DOWN, just SIT and have the camera move around showing you the area while music is being played.
Did I mention this game has a great soundtrack?
Also it takes place in Oregon USA

My friends would never play it and I'm going to die alone.

My friends are going to play Life is Strange when it gets a bigger discount (maybe tomorrow?). All of us play the Telltale games, they are the one thing we really bond over, so I'm dying to see their reactions to all the stuff that happens in Episodes 1-4.

I didn't know Tales from the Borderlands was wrapping tomorrow as well, I have from Episode 2 onward to do on that one.

Messi

My friends are going to play Life is Strange when it gets a bigger discount (maybe tomorrow?). All of us play the Telltale games, they are the one thing we really bond over, so I'm dying to see their reactions to all the stuff that happens in Episodes 1-4.

I didn't know Tales from the Borderlands was wrapping tomorrow as well, I have from Episode 2 onward to do on that one.

Borderlands is incredible. Best non walking dead season 1 telltale game. Right up there with it too.

Top Bottom