• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Falchion

Frank Terri and Inaki Miranda take over Catwoman in December. Here is Miranda's Selina.

DzDTXCi.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/26412-inak...tml#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/mdskRBQgU2

Can't wait!

That's sweet. I just started reading the New 52 run and am on issue #8 right now and absolutely loving it. Glad I'll have this to look forward to when I finish.

VanWinkle

Well, it's been a week now since I ordered my IST items, and according to the order page, it's been on "Shipped" since last Wednesday, but FedEx still hasn't received it to ship it out (this according to them after I noticed it was on "Label Created" for two days which it never is).

This is really frustrating. I e-mailed IST on Saturday to try and figure out what's going on since the order page has been on "shipped" forever. It's not like the items just haven't been picked and scanned yet like what sometimes delays them. Hopefully they get back to me by tomorrow.

Well, it's been a week now since I ordered my IST items, and according to the order page, it's been on "Shipped" since last Wednesday, but FedEx still hasn't received it to ship it out (this according to them after I noticed it was on "Label Created" for two days which it never is).

This is really frustrating. I e-mailed IST on Saturday to try and figure out what's going on since the order page has been on "shipped" forever. It's not like the items just haven't been picked and scanned yet like what sometimes delays them. Hopefully they get back to me by tomorrow.
Not sure if it helps but they've been painfully slow for lately. At least a week even with FedEx shipping.

That's sweet. I just started reading the New 52 run and am on issue #8 right now and absolutely loving it. Glad I'll have this to look forward to when I finish.

Oh boy. Once the book changes over to a writer with the initials A.N. (I don't speak her name), just quit and wait for this run.

Also, that Greg Capullo DK3.

hzgCBm6.jpg

Messi

Bail out when you see the name Ann Nocenti around issue 17. Trust me I know. Jump back in when Valentine joins and saves the book mid 30s. Valentine did a really cool take on a mob story using Selina.

VanWinkle

Not sure if it helps but they've been painfully slow for lately. At least a week even with FedEx shipping.

Hmm interesting. I guess the main thing I'm confused about is why they've already apparently packaged my items and created a label (according to their order page saying it's been shipped and FedEx's tracking page saying a label's been created) but it's just sitting there at IST for days and days. You'd think FedEx and UPS (or whoever the other shipper is) would be there every day to do pickups, but I'm guessing it's something to do with IST instead of FedEx..

Filling out my order form for December, and I decided to cut it. December starts a new story arc so it's the best time to break away, and I haven't been enjoying it these last few issues and hate most of the characters.

Tokyo Ghost might get the axe too, but I decided to give one more issue a try before taking that swing.

Also, new Head Lopper in December! :D

Hmm interesting. I guess the main thing I'm confused about is why they've already apparently packaged my items and created a label (according to their order page saying it's been shipped and FedEx's tracking page saying a label's been created) but it's just sitting there at IST for days and days. You'd think FedEx and UPS (or whoever the other shipper is) would be there every day to do pickups, but I'm guessing it's something to do with IST instead of FedEx..

I've gotten the label created but not ship for a day or two but never more than two. Hopefully they get back to you soon.

Messi

Filling out my order form for December, and I decided to cut it. December starts a new story arc so it's the best time to break away, and I haven't been enjoying it these last few issues and hate most of the characters.

Tokyo Ghost might get the axe too, but I decided to give one more issue a try before taking that swing.

Also, new Head Lopper in December! :D

I can see that. They are all shitty people doing shit things to each other. While I enjoy that and don't need to root for a character I can see how it could bother some. They killed my fave anyway.

Falchion

Oh boy. Once the book changes over to a writer with the initials A.N. (I don't speak her name), just quit and wait for this run.

Also, that Greg Capullo DK3.

hzgCBm6.jpg

Bail out when you see the name Ann Nocenti around issue 17. Trust me I know. Jump back in when Valentine joins and saves the book mid 30s. Valentine did a really cool take on a mob story using Selina.

Oh wow that sucks. I'm hooked right now so we'll see I guess.

Also crazy hyped about Star Wars now. Going to be binging on all the new Star Wars runs before release.

Messi

Oh wow that sucks. I'm hooked right now so we'll see I guess.

Also crazy hyped about Star Wars now. Going to be binging on all the new Star Wars runs before release.

It turns into the most inane dreadful shit. Ann Nocenti doesn't write a good Selina at all and kind of just makes up shit as she goes along. Comicgaf and me have a long history with Nocenti Catwoman. I loved it before and after her too.

Falchion

It turns into the most inane dreadful shit. Ann Nocenti doesn't write a good Selina at all and kind of just makes up shit as she goes along. Comicgaf and me have a long history with Nocenti Catwoman. I loved it before and after her too.

HlgY1mr.gif

Well I appreciate the heads up so it doesn't sneak up and hit me like a ton of bricks in a few issues.

Finally caught up with Gotham Academy. Dunno why I put it off so long, it's one of my favorite DC titles for sure. Loved the most recent issue. Kerschl draws an excellent
Clayface.
I can't wait for the next issue.

Owzers

RAW betrayed me, i walked in on a commercial with a Jurassic World trailer for the blu ray with a scene i haven't seen before. I am trying to go in with the fewest spoilers possible outside of The Raptor Gang with Chris Pratt as the commander.

Messi

RAW betrayed me, i walked in on a commercial with a Jurassic World trailer for the blu ray with a scene i haven't seen before. I am trying to go in with the fewest spoilers possible outside of The Raptor Gang with Chris Pratt as the commander.

That's what you get for watching wrasslin

Sandfox

How is the current Green Arrow run?

The solicits we've seen for Marvel so far are taking the books in directions I like so I'm happy there. I'm also curious to see how the new Gotham Academy arc unfolds.

Messi

How is the current Green Arrow run?

The solicits we've seen for Marvel so far are taking the books in directions I like so I'm happy there. I'm also curious to see how the new Gotham Academy arc unfolds.

Glad we are getting another full arc of Gotham academy. Even if it is yearbook issues.

Afrodium

Banned
So after a few months of on again off again readin I've finally finished Bone. All in all it was great and enjoyable throughout (though it did hit a bit of a lull in the middle) but boy, was the final chapter disappointing. What a weird note to end the series on.

Help me decide what triggers to pull on the Vertigo sale. I already have the complete Preacher, American Vampire, 100 Bullets, and Y: The Last Man.

- Hellblazer
- Ex Machina
- Sweet Tooth

Hagi

Help me decide what triggers to pull on the Vertigo sale. I already have the complete Preacher, American Vampire, 100 Bullets, and Y: The Last Man.

- Hellblazer
- Ex Machina
- Sweet Tooth

I'd say Hellblazer but that's a boat load of comics so I'll go with Ex Machina.

Just made a big order

Monster Def Ed vol 1-3
Prison School vol 1
Deadly Class vol 1 and 2
Elektra by Blackman and Del Mundo vol 2
Supreme Blue Rose
Jupiter's Legacy
Glory vol 2
Low vol 1
Pretty Deadly vol 1
Nijigahara Holograph

and like 3 not cheap art instruction books

my wife is gonna kill me, gonna have to sell some of my books...
wh4rmed.png

Top Bottom