• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Becky Lynch is Harley Quinn is Hulk.

tumblr_md1ue1Xbah1qehl9po1_250.gif

This looks like the best thing I've ever seen in comics:

AMERIKATE!!!!

MG310

It will still be as colourful when he watches it on the big screen tho

Ales Kot is Sejic in about 5-6 years. This industry just breaks some people.

Nah, Sejic is going to find a way be Big Cape Famous and do his own thing at the same time!

Nah, Sejic is going to find a way be Big Cape Famous and do his own thing at the same time!

Sejic is a great talent. I don't know how mainstream he could get with that Top Cow exclusive deal, though.

Even though it was best for him personally, with his health issues and all.

Also, Zaraki was right. The art in Death Vigil is kinda shit. Sejic is capable of much much better, though. We know this.

Falchion

Just finished Nocenti's first issue of Catwoman and it's definitely odd. I was also sad that Guillem March dropped from doing the art a few issues back because I absolutely loved the first 10 or so that he drew.

"Go home Solo your drunk again."

"But the Jedi and the dark side and the force are all real! THERE REAL DAMMIT!"

"I'm cutting you off Solo. Get your life together man."

"Go home Solo your drunk again."

"But the Jedi and the dark side and the force are all real! THERE REAL DAMMIT!"

"I'm cutting you off Solo. Get your life together man."

how dare you

that's the most significant and poignant scene in american cinema since jim and claudia's date in friggin magnolia

Multiversity, the Hawkeye Omnibus, AND the Morrison CMX sale!? FUCK.

I thought these books weren't dropping for a few weeks?
We've known about Hawkeye and Multiversity dropping at the same time for a bit. I definitely brought it up the other day. The Morrison sale came out of nowhere though. Expensive-ass week.

Btw Ales Kot still hasn't told me his favorite anime. I know he saw my tweet too.

Tomita

Anyone ever make a comic about putting together horror movie characters as a team?

I know League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is kinda that, but I mean people like Carrie (Telekenetic), Jason (unstoppable zombie tank), etc?

I guess the rights would be a bitch

There was a Freddy vs Jason vs Ash (Evil Dead) mini series but I haven't read it yet. Haven't read any of the Ash comics, honestly, but it's on my to do list. I'd love a Monster Mash comic though. ):

All this talk of Kot reminds me that I ought to read my volume of his mini, Change. The first issue (free in CMX, or used to be) blew my mind.

I like the guy but there's no money in comics, duh.

Top Bottom