• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Hagi

This is oddly hopeful for you, sillymonkey.

I don't know what to play now. Finished Mad Max and Life is Strange, and don't want to start another big game before Fallout 4 hits.

I just restarted Life is Strange earlier so I can play the whole game now it's finished. I really liked episode 1 when I played it in February. I really want to play something Sci-Fi though so I think I might try my hand at Shadowrun.

Think I'm going to start Darkseid War it looks pretty cool.

Messi

I fear we are losing Kipper to Action Figure GAF, first it was rocks then ice cream now it is figures. Does he not love us anymore?

Hagi

Just ordered volume 1 of both Wonder Woman and Supergirl off amazon. Not sure why I bought the latter but hopefully it's alright.

Woah assassin's Creed is getting good reviews

Not really surprised to be honest. Unity bored me to tears though so I really have no interest in returning to the same old tired Ubisoft formula.

AC games are usually sound from a technical perspective (except Unity lololololololololol), but the gameplay is beyond stale at this point. I've got too much to play as it is, so maybe I'll try it when it's $20.

about an hour before Hillary's presidential campaign is over and we can all get back to our Trump lives buying huge statues.

This is hilarious and cringe-worthy. She reached for those papers three times AND threw someone under the bus all within three minutes.

still really don't care about the inhumans

Me neither. I know Marvel is trying to get us all to like them better than mutants so they can keep their main income away from FOX, but it just isn't the same. Inhumans are like ghetto mutants.

I'm not even sure if Sillymonkey actually supports Trump or if he really likes Olivia anymore. This is so confusing.

Can't one like them both?

Just read Beauty and I'm still enjoying this book. Lots of cool moving parts and the book has been paced really well.

Man, I knew I forgot to pick up something yesterday. Digital it is.

I fear we are losing Kipper to Action Figure GAF, first it was rocks then ice cream now it is figures. Does he not love us anymore?

We already lost FillthySlug to FancyPaperGAF.

MG310

Woah assassin's Creed is getting good reviews

Going to save that for my January Post-Fallout Pre Mirror's Edge/Dark Souls 3 purchase.

..I shouldn't be allowed near Midtown's 75% off sales. I now have blank covers to last until the end of time. They were 1.12 and 1.37...it's almost like they were throwing them away!

Sadist

Ghetto mutants? But they have actual royalty!

Honestly, after Hickman's New Avengers run I became somewhat interested in Black Bolt and Maximus (Also, Lockjaw is amazing in Ms. Marvel) but I tried Uncanny Inhumans... I dunno, I don't think it's my cup of tea. Liked the art though.

Actual made-up royalty.
Hehe

Zombine

Banned
Ghetto mutants? But they have actual royalty!

Honestly, after Hickman's New Avengers run I became somewhat interested in Black Bolt and Maximus (Also, Lockjaw is amazing in Ms. Marvel) but I tried Uncanny Inhumans... I dunno, I don't think it's my cup of tea. Liked the art though.

Hehe

The only issue I'm having right now is that in Black Bolt's main book Uncanny Inhumans McNiven made him like a complete wanker. He's frequently making this face:

Okay.png

The only issue I'm having right now is that in Black Bolt's main book Uncanny Inhumans McNiven made him like a complete wanker. He's frequently making this face:

He'll never be able to whisper naughty things into his wife's ear without making her brain explode. You'd be sad, too.

number47

Ellis writing karnak makes me feel like i ll be happy for a year.

Funny the only difference I se btwn him and iron fist is species difference. Does karnak count as white? Lol

But man, Vader is great.

But all it is a character study to me. I know Vaders journey, I know how it ends. But maybe I'm wrong so I'll ask this.

We watched 4-6 and watched Vader eventually help his son in the end.

Then we have 1-3 which showed how Vader came to be.

Does the Vader book have enough growth of the character to show how Vader would maybe one day betray the Dark Side and help out his son by the end of 6?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I cant get over how perfect he gets Vaders Voice. Fuck man. And 0-0-0 sounds really like a twisted C-3PO.

Man. Marvel is really getting it how to make good Star Wars.

But all it is a character study to me. I know Vaders journey, I know how it ends. But maybe I'm wrong so I'll ask this.

Does the Vader book have enough growth of the character to show how Vader would maybe one day betray the Dark Side and help out his son by the end of 6?

I wouldnt like this. He transformed only on the verge of deathy I dont want to see him making good stuff before that. He is an evil monster until almost the end in the movies and this isnt allowed to be weakend by comics IMO.

Hagi

It's absolute laying the groundwork for that so yeah I'd say it does.

Still hate that they gave Boba Fett a evil Chewbacca as a Sidekick.

Wookiee bounty hunters were pretty prevalent in the old EU. I don't really have a problem with it. I actually quite like how Gillen's taken several things and turned them on their heads in this book. It's part of what makes it so fun.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Wookiee bounty hunters were pretty prevalent in the old EU. I don't really have a problem with it. I actually quite like how Gillen's taken several things and turned them on their heads in this book. It's part of what makes it so fun.
When they continue to act seperately I am ok with this, I just dont want to see them act together all the time.
I just dont want it, because it obiviously is a evil mirroring of Han and Chewie. Its dull IMO.

MG310

Doesn't matter how hot he can get dude still wouldn't be able to burn away all the STD's he more than likely has.

He convinced all those women that the heat destroyed his sperm count and so he didn't need protection.

I think we just stumbled onto what is killing the mutants.

Hagi

When they continue to act seperately I am ok with this, I just dont want to see them act together all the time.
I just dont want it, because it obiviously is a evil mirroring of Han and Chewie. Its dull IMO.

What's the difference between that and evil C3PO and R2-D2?

He convinced all those women that the heat destroyed his sperm count and so he didn't need protection.

I think we just stumbled onto what is killing the mutants.

Another Inhuman dirty trick pimping Johnny out to kill Mutants.

Top Bottom