• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Messi

I just tried to go to their website and Chrome threw up a warning >.>

tales02.jpg

Wonderland

Hagi

I wish Zenescope was as accepted here as Valiant is :(

I'd sooner just buy an issue of Playboy, people joke but at least if I did want to read something in between the boobs the editorials would be better written than any issue of Grimm Fairy Tales.

Messi

I'd sooner just buy an issue of Playboy, people joke but at least if I did want to read something in between the boobs the editorials would be better written than any issue of Grimm Fairy Tales.

I actually like it. I just don't talk about it here as it draws negative talk every time it's brought up. Hell I don't even put it in my lists. I'm not sure why I mentioned it just now.

Hagi

I actually like it. I just don't talk about it here as it draws negative talk every time it's brought up. Hell I don't even put it in my lists. I'm not sure why I mentioned it just now.

Hey buy what you like m8 I'm not going to criticize you. It's no different than watching any random modern anime that has copious amounts of "plot". Each to their own and all that.

If they had a book about robot girls that piloted giants robots and fought other giant robots I'd buy that.

Owzers

Hillary has one final round of questions, if she can survive this one then i will firmly give her the match. I wish Trump was there.

Owzers

I watched half of Jurassic World again last night, i enjoyed it a little more now that my hopes were shattered and i no longer thought i'd be watching a good movie.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Wait, wasn't Jurassic World hyped as fuck and all beloved just a few months ago? Why is it hated now?

Owzers

Wait, wasn't Jurassic World hyped as fuck and all beloved just a few months ago? Why is it hated now?

Characters are awful, movie's kinda dumb but not fun enough to make up for it. I blind bought the blu ray, i heard good things about the movies' assets.

I bought comics today! 100% Olivia Wilde -free comics!

Marvel Comics
The Astonishing Ant-Man #1
Karnak #1
Ms. Marvel #19

DC Comics
nutink!

Image Comics
F*ck Fairyland #1
Low #10
Phonogram: The Immaterial Girl #3
Sex Criminals #13
Tokyo Ghost #2
The Wicked + The Divine #15

Other Publishers
Day Men #8 (Boom!)
Godzilla in Hell #4 (IDW)

Owzers

I will never understand this.

When you want to see a movie in the theater but don't and are hyped forever, sometimes you cave and justify the expense. If Redbox had it i'd have rented, but it is on a 30 day delay from release. Plus i got a free jurassic world t-shirt!

So far i've blind bought three movies this year based off this "wanted to see in theater but didn't so i'll blind buy it" : Mad Mad Fury Road, Age of Ultron, and Jurassic World, with World being the only disappointment. I'll probably still watch world several times though, i've seen the other three dozens or so times despite only liking the first.

When you want to see a movie in the theater but don't and are hyped forever, sometimes you cave and justify the expense. If Redbox had it i'd have rented, but it is on a 30 day delay from release. Plus i got a free jurassic world t-shirt!

So far i've blind bought three movies based off this "wanted to see in theater but didn't so i'll blind buy it" : Mad Mad Fury Road, Age of Ultron, and Jurassic World, with World being the only disappointment. I'll probably still watch world several times though, i've seen the other three dozens or so times despite only liking the first.

I don't know, man. If I'd waited until home release, I'd wait another 30 days for the rental at that stage.

Was it a nice t-shirt at least?

Cheryl Tunt was obviously their Woman of the Year.

I had to Google this.

Owzers

I don't know, man. If I'd waited until home release, I'd wait another 30 days for the rental at that stage.

Was it a nice t-shirt at least?

I had to Google this.

the t-shirt was awful and mine ended up not having a good print-quality, lots of scratching/peeling on the design...

...worth it.

Top Bottom