• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Hooooooooooooooooooboy....

frankfaceretconpunch135.jpg

ElNarez

Banned
Cloonan on Punisher means I'm buying that despite hating the Punisher with every fiber of my being because I AM A HUGE IDIOT

Busaiku

Mr. Bendis said:
It’s actually gonna be closer to what I was doing when I was writing both Avengers and even the way I did X-Men. If you read both, I promise you an extra layer of icing, but I will not punish you for reading the one you want to read.
So let's just ignore Battle of the Atom, The Trial of Jean Grey, and The Black Vortex.

Punisher is lame but it's cool to see Cloonan on something like it.

None of these new books really grab my attention except maybe Iron Man. I'm not a fan of that character either but Bendis/Maleev is a very good combo.

Squire

Banned
So let's just ignore Battle of the Atom, The Trial of Jean Grey, and The Black Vortex.

I also don't like the implication that Avengers and New Avengers had to be read together when they really didn't, barring Infinity and Time Runs Out.

Both IM books will be the same once they start building to Civil War II, anyway.

New ANAD books: Punisher, Nighthawk, Hyperion, International Iron Man, and Worst X-Man Ever:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...nisher-series-international-iron-man-and-more

Not gonna lie: Hyped for IIM. Pretty sure Marquez teased it last night on Twitter.

New Punisher!? Yes! Though Steve Dillon...?

Okay. I don't... Yeah. I guess. Right. Again.

But Cloonan? Interesting take. I was pretty high on Edmondson's take but by the end... Yeah, was pretty let down and the further I get from it, the more I realize... Not good.

But new Punisher! That excites me again. Let's hope Cloonan nails it.

Owzers

Marvel announces a bunch of books i'll be waiting to read on MU if at all.

I like that IIM cover but i am still resisting Bendis monthlies, i find them somewhat enjoyable on MU outside of the original sin UXM tie-ins i'm reading which are awful, but i always regret buying Bendis monthly sooner or later.

Top Bottom