• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

4825678-earth-2-025-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-010.jpg

4825679-earth-2-025-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-011.jpg

4825680-earth-2-025-%282014%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-012.jpg

I love this damn book so much

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Hot damn... Decided to finally re-read Miller's DKR since I've been meaning to do that pretty much ever since I read it for the first time a couple years ago. I immediately remember why this is one of my favorite comics ever. Just brilliant in every way.
Really looking forward the Deluxe Edition next month

More excited for DK2. Sorry :/

Shaanyboi

Banned
So how good is the Jessica Jones comic? Quite looking forward to the show and the omnibus is actually reasonably priced.
To date, it's still one of the best series Marvel has done.

I stopped readin Morrison's run after Batman & Robin/The Return of Bruce Wayne. Did I fuck up? It felt like Morrison's grand tale for the run had completed and I was pretty exhausted by that point. I read the first issue of Batman Inc and wasn't feeling it so I just moved on.

Ya done fucked up. Keep going with it, Batman Inc. takes a bit to get going, but see it through. You cannot deny yourself the glory that is Batcow.

Volume 2 has Rock of Ages I think (I only have the old trades). That arc was amazing as a kid. When Wally and Kyle go to the alternate world
where Darkseid won
, that was so bleak to me it blew my mind. Especially when they
see the shrine with the scraps of the dead heroes' costumes. "The rest of us were.....processed."

VanWinkle

So I just got this is the mail, which, judging by how hard it is to find impressions on online, apparently nobody on earth has. :p

rsz_1023151854_hdr.jpg

My friend was telling me that he bought all the issues as they came out and, while some are better than others, it was still worth getting. It was only $38, so even if I don't like it all I'm not too upset.

I always forget how bad PreCrisis Howard Porter is, dude's art has come so far after he taught himself how to draw again

I wasn't going to say anything, 'cause I've seen a lot of appreciation for the guy, but this explains a LOT.

Like, a ton.

I'm hugely enjoying JLA, but god is the art rough in spots.

tim1138

I wasn't going to say anything, 'cause I've seen a lot of appreciation for the guy, but this explains a LOT.

Like, a ton.

I'm hugely enjoying JLA, but god is the art rough in spots.

In 2006 or 2007 he suffered a pretty severe injury in his drawing hand and had some nerve damage. He drove a school bus for a couple years as he taught himself how to draw again. His post injury style is much tighter and just way better than his JLA and Flash work beforehand

DCAU left me with a permanent Bats/Wondy ship, so I would be okay with that.

But I don't think they're going to go straight there. Breaking up Supes and Wondy is kind of an inevitability, it wasn't ever a good pairing to begin with.

Top Bottom