• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

tim1138

Whoever is manning the DC twitter account has a good sense of humor

NRjs1of.jpg

Squirrel Girl #1
Nope! I can't do it. I tried to give Squirrel Girl another shot but the art is too hideous.

New Avengers # 4
What the hell they do to Ultimate Reed?

Tizoc

So yeah
Batman Arkham Knight on PC still has issues
After they removed the game from Steam in order to fix it
Oh and they labeled all previous reviews as 'pre-release reviews'
Seriously WB?

Messi

Squirrel Girl #1
Nope! I can't do it. I tried to give Squirrel Girl another shot but the art is too hideous.

New Avengers # 4
What the hell they do to Ultimate Reed?

Huh, Erica Hendersons art is one of the reasons I keep picking up Squirrel Girl. I think it is quite lovely.

So yeah
Seriously WB?

It's kind of amazing how they think it makes a difference just because they say it does. They released a broken game, and then pulled it. Pre-release nothing. They obviously didn't care whether or not it was good enough, they just wanted that money.

Mudcrab

So yeah
Seriously WB?

You should play a good PC game like Divinity: Original Sin EE

I want to get that, but shit. I've got a backlog as it is. And that NEVER happens. Playing Tales of Zestiria, still need to finish Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition, still haven't touched Dragon Quest Heroes, and Fallout 4 comes out the week after next. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Really want to try the controller support on that!

No big games before Fallout 4, though. Paid that and a Steam Controller off today. I also really want the Anthology for the mini-nuke case, but it'll never leave the box.

Mudcrab

I'm feeling the Fallout 4 hype too but I don't know about buying Bethesda games on day one anymore. I've personally had bad launch experiences from FO3 to Skyrim.

I want to get that, but shit. I've got a backlog as it is. And that NEVER happens. Playing Tales of Zestiria, still need to finish Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition, still haven't touched Dragon Quest Heroes, and Fallout 4 comes out the week after next. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Oh i get that, having that many RPGs in my backlog would drive me crazy.

Really want to try the controller support on that!.

Everyone says it's brilliantly implemented so it should be worth the wait.

Bombshells Batwoman is in stock at BBTS....debating whether to ship now or wait for them to get Catwoman in.

Really? They didn't get Catwoman in yet? I already got mine from DCBS. But I'm waiting on my Batwoman since a lot of theirs came in damaged. Catwoman is lovely, though.

Happy Birthday Sarah. I hope you had a wonderful day of comic reading!

oh yeah, Happy birthday Sarah!

And old man VanWinkle, too. :D

MG310

Really? They didn't get Catwoman in yet? I already got mine from DCBS. But I'm waiting on my Batwoman since a lot of theirs came in damaged. Catwoman is lovely, though.

oh yeah, Happy birthday Sarah!

And old man VanWinkle, too. :D

BBTS DC Collectibles arrivals seem like they have been screwed up for a while now. Nothing comes in for weeks then like 2 months worth of products that other retailers have had all show up at once.

Owzers

Republican Debate tonight people, forget about the Spurs/Thunder and the World Series, you got Trump and Carson fighting to see who can say the least in their allotted time.

I saw the Batwoman Bombshell today at the shop. Now I heard from some people that got it that it had a sloppy paint job and the one at the store did indeed have a bad paint. Uneven lines, red paint leaked on black. It's amazing how amazing the Catwoman one is and then this.

Republican Debate tonight people, forget about the Spurs/Thunder and the World Series, you got Trump and Carson fighting to see who can say the least in their allotted time.

That might actually be interesting. I'm rooting for Trump. The idea of him as a president is so insane that I want to see this happen.

I saw the Batwoman Bombshell today at the shop. Now I heard from some people that got it that it had a sloppy paint job and the one at the store did indeed have a bad paint. Uneven lines, red paint leaked on black. It's amazing how amazing the Catwoman one is and then this.

If "people" refers to sillymonkey, then you were lied to. The one at my shop looked great. I really wouldn't listen to other people without having seen the thing for yourself. Sometimes paint-jobs can be inconsistent on these things. Even if one or two don't look great, it doesn't mean all 5200 of them are garbage.

Owzers

*twitches*

I finally know what the "Anti-Life Equation" means! I had seen references to it before but for some reason I assumed it was more along the lines of what Thanos wants - complete unmaking/death.

New Gods #1 was great. There's just so much new stuff to process in every issue.

Top Bottom