• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Kevinroc

She's got a ton of character in this. Does it translate well into color?

tumblr_nuistewtQN1txu0sco1_1280.jpg

She wasn't in #1

MJ is supposed to join the cast in #4.

Sandfox

Is OML a December book? Or has it not shown up yet?
We don't know when its hitting yet.
What a strong start for ANAD Marvel. Doctor Strange, Iron Man, and ASM killed it. Even Contest of Champions was okay.

And the art this week, my god. Bacchalo, Marquez, Sorrentino, and of course Ribic in one day is just too good of a week for comics.

I forgot to mention it, but Contest of Champions was better than I expected.

tim1138

PreNYCC scoop:

Snyder and Capullo are rebooting a huge DC property that is apparently bigger than Batman and has been relatively untouched by the N52.

Speculate away!

PreNYCC scoop:

Snyder and Capullo are rebooting a huge DC property that is apparently bigger than Batman and has been relatively untouched by the N52.

Speculate away!

Unless they mean literally bigger than Batman, no such thing.

Unless they mean the League. That's pretty similar to what it was before, when taken as a whole.

But no.

JTripper

PreNYCC scoop:

Speculate away!

Watchmen! Duh!

If anything, Snyder and Capullo on a Superman title would excite me. Just seeing Capullo draw it would be the main attraction, since we've already seen Snyder do Unchained.

PreNYCC scoop:

Speculate away!

So this could mean either N52 never really changed it. Or it's been in hiding since N52.

So some early guesses.

- JSA!
- Green Lantern book?
- they're doing a batman and the outsiders book! :p
- Legion!
- uh Plastic man

So this could mean either N52 never really changed it. Or it's been in hiding since N52.

So some early guesses.

- JSA!
- Green Lantern book?
- they're doing a batman and the outsiders book! :p
- Legion!
- uh Plastic man

All of these things are smaller than Batman, by any reasonable measure :p

SoilBreak

Banned
So to anyone who read Dr.Strange:

Is Stephen going to bother looking for his old teenage sidekick before he just snatches up a new girl?

You mean Casey? If you could have a writer who remembers her & rintrah.

Great first issue though.

Afrodium

Banned
Okay, everything I read today was pretty good, and I've still got Paper Girls and B&R Eternal (maybe) to go. What a crazy day for comics.

Omega Men was the best though

Top Bottom