• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Man, I cant believe how man Marvel movies there will in the next 5 years.
I really need a shelf for my superhero Blu-Rays sooner or later

The new Captain America figure for Disney Infinity is pretty great:

IGP-CaptainAmerica-FirstAvenger-90a71.jpg

And he was only 33.
Tragic to see someone so young lose their life.

We stealing all your artists with our high page payrate!

Ahhhh, LaFuente. Man, would have been better if it had been Van Lent on there, but if Valiant sees something in Roberts, I think we'll be alright. Hopefully Van Lente goes to another book next year though.

Owzers

Ordered the black and white harley second edition, i've returned the last two statues i bought from amazon, so i'm sure that won't happen again.

Neol

I know Joss Whedon wanted Wasp to be a part of The Avengers from the beginning but the studio wouldn't let him. Seems like all the positive reception from Ant-Man got her a spot though so I'm all for that.

LIEFELD!!!

9b6x2ko.jpg

"What's that? You want a con exclusive cover? Sure! I'd love to. 'Call you when it's ready?' But it's ready now; I was drawing it the whole time we were having this conversation."

So I am completely irrational for trying not to buy single issues on CMX, only volumes? I know it's all digital so it doesn't matter, I just think as I'm browsing the app opening up a series to 4 volumes instead of 28 individual files is so much cleaner

So I am completely irrational for trying not to buy single issues on CMX, only volumes? I know it's all digital so it doesn't matter, I just think as I'm browsing the app opening up a series to 4 volumes instead of 28 individual files is so much cleaner

prolly cheaper in the long run
you ain't crazy

Do the single issues on CMX include letters to the editors and other features only found in the single issues?

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Been flipping through the last couple of pages, could someone remind me what happened on the last page of ASM1?

Also, Iron Man was a lot better than I was expecting. People are right, Bendis is much better on solo books.

I'm officially over Andreas Sorrentino, though. That he uses the exact same face for every male character pulls me completely out of the story. There was that two page splash where
all of the heroes are going against God Doom, presumably at the end of Secret Wars, and there are about 50 characters but only four different facial expressions. Every single male character looks the same, every single female character looks the same.
I just hate it.

Do the single issues on CMX include letters to the editors and other features only found in the single issues?

To be honest, I don't know. As far as I'm aware single issues are just scans of the printed comic (minus the ads) including all bonus stuff, since I know the trades I buy include the bonus stuff from the printed trades

However, to be totally honest, I don't care about extra stuff. It can be fun, but it's never decided a purchase for me

Top Bottom