• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

PsychBat!

Banned
SPIDER-GWEN
SPIDER-GWEN
SPGWEN2015B001-DC11-LR-efbf9.jpg

Ok. Atomic Robo is officially amazing. God only knows why I ignored it so long. I`ve started Alex+Ada now and I`m liking that too. I`m going to see if I can get through the first five volumes of Unity this weekend and hopefully the Girls Complete collection too.

My Comixology pile of shame is huge and the sales just keep making it bigger and bigger.

I just bought Iron Man:Fatal Frontier and it`s download 475meg of 254meg so far which is impressive

I`ve also been rereading the 80s Suicide Squad. I`d forgotten how good that was.

Atomic Robo is, indeed, amazing. Hilarious and action-packed throughout.

If you haven't, you really should go to 8bit theater and read Brian Clevinger's final fantasy comic. Was terrific. Warbot in Accounting was good too, but gets updated, like, never.

And 8-Bit Theater is hilarious too! It's a sprite comic, tho, so be aware of that going in.

Whoaoaoaoa, really? I haven't played it, I'm just curious here. What was wrong? Too vanilla? I remember not really enjoying the last Battlfront game years ago. Pity if this is the same scenario. At least there's still Fallout 4.

I can't stop playing but I did always love the old Battlefront. It's pretty refreshing to have a shooter not weighed down with killstreak rewards and weapon attachments. Flying is ridiculously good fun as well. I think I'd probably buy it just for that. If you're not into online shooters I doubt it'll change your mind though.

Messi

I can't stop playing but I did always love the old Battlefront. It's pretty refreshing to have a shooter not weighed down with killstreak rewards and weapon attachments. Flying is ridiculously good fun as well. I think I'd probably buy it just for that. If you're not into online shooters I doubt it'll change your mind.

It's just weighed down with shitty spawns and terrible sight lines for the good guys. The game is so hilariously in favor of the stormtroopers it's not even funny.

It's just weighed down with shitty spawns and terrible sight lines for the good guys. The game is so hilariously in favor of the stormtroopers it's not even funny.

It's definitely in the Empire's favour but I played in a match earlier as the Rebels where we brought down both AT-AT's in the first phase. It does need some tweaking though.

GH if you wanna turn Heel, do it like New Day so it's at least entertaining.

Here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0064S8G1C/?tag=neogaf0e-20

GH has been the comedy heel for ComicGAF for years though.

I can't stop playing but I did always love the old Battlefront. It's pretty refreshing to have a shooter not weighed down with killstreak rewards and weapon attachments. Flying is ridiculously good fun as well. I think I'd probably buy it just for that. If you're not into online shooters I doubt it'll change your mind though.

Yeah, I'm having fun with it as well. It's the Hearthstone of shooters, and that suits me fine.

I actually prefer Drop Zone to Walker Assault though.

What the hell is Wades leg doing?

Even a suped-up healing factor can't cure boneitis.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
can you guys give me some examples of this "good" Stegman? because I really fucking hate that art

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's like he forgot to draw Deadpool's katanas and threw them in last minute

just googled J.Scott Campbell looking for more male drawings. I cant find any lol. Those ladies tho...

pk3sS3V.gif

Rhaknar

yo that She Hulk. What the fuck happened, its like a different artist

Rhaknar

I dont believe thats the same artist, you guys are fucking with me :(

That's why I asked him on Twitter if his hands were broken when he was drawing Uncanny Avengers. He didn't care for that much. Rob Guillory yelled at me too.
Lol you insulted the artists work to the artist? Well yeah he'd be mad. I have no clue why he switched it up. He was very good before and now all his characters look like they've had all necessary fat sucked out from them. They are all wonky muscles and tendons.

Top Bottom