• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Messi

Hey sillymonkey, I checked with my comic guy today, and the Batwoman Bombshell has a current release date of 10/28. At least until she gets delayed again. Catwoman Bombshell is next week as of now.

Messi just lashing out randomly about THE SINISTER SILK.

#NOT.MY.SILK

because Sandoval is awesome and we are not all millenials that hate anime because its cool to hate anime these days for reasons?

also i'm not even a fucking millenial

jesus this is the most fucking antagonistic post i've seen ever on this forum in my whole christing life

i asked an art question seeking an art explanation and you just went straight to that bullshit

i am like

where's that gif of larry david collapsing on the ground

i can't even with this, dude

holy shit

Squire

Banned
Uncanny Avengers Spoilers! No, seriously.

The "parts unknown" wording from the reporter's question to Rogue seem to imply that that the one Bleeding Cool rumor about the mutants leaving the planet was at one point true but has since changed (comic rumors are the only thing that BC is remotely decent for). As for the whole Terrigen infection, couldn't Rogue absorb a non-mutant's healing ability & solve the Terrigen infection problem? Though I suppose Rogue's Captain Marvel powers (& Kree DNA) is delaying the effects.

What? "Parts and unknown" means "parts unknown". It does mean "they went to another planet", it means "we don't know where they are". It doesn't give the BC post any more credibility than it already doesn't have.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Extraordinary X-Men pretty much said flat-out that the mutants are either dying out or are getting sterilized.
Yeah.

See. They dont suddenly change their storys 2 months they relaunch their complete line, especially when its a book from a intervowen line of books like the X-Books. They would have to rewrite like 10 books and a lot of writers and drawers were honestly pissed when they could throw their work away.
And: Why should Marvel start caring about X-Men fans again and redo their complete line? They stopped caring years ago and while its not as bad as X-Men fans scream into the web (you all still get your 15 books revolving about X-Men teams and mutants), why should they changed it?
In aftertough, Planet X sounded far more interesting then the 100. Mutant genocide story.

Sorry when I sound a little bit angry, but this Marvel changes everything to be in line with the MCU shittalk is so annoying, espescially now when the only thing thats like in the movies is The name of Starks AI.

Hagi

All these mutant conspiracy theories just make roll my eyes in disbelief. Just wait for the damn books to come out and then we'll see what is what.

I'm a millennial and I love manga and comics. Co-exist brah.
Same here brah

Wish me luck brahs, I hope all of you are with me in spirit. Rafa's going swing dancing!

Also I realized I was more depressed than I was. its why I haven't read comics in months(not even my beloved Cyborg), I should've taken it as a warning sign, but when you are depressed everything just seems to have a normalcy to it that is hard to describe. I'm going to see a psychiatrist in the next week or so, so I can rejoin this community.

As R Kelly said.
"There are miracles in life I must achieve but first I know it starts inside of me."

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
also i'm not even a fucking millenial

jesus this is the most fucking antagonistic post i've seen ever on this forum in my whole christing life

i asked an art question seeking an art explanation and you just went straight to that bullshit

i am like

where's that gif of larry david collapsing on the ground

i can't even with this, dude

holy shit

Sorry. But if thats the most antagonistic post you've read on gaf, you must not read a lot of gaf. But still, I am sorry, I was just a little testy I guess.

Hagi

Did anyone else take the plunge on GOTG? I just want to know if Kitty is good in it.

She only has a few lines, I liked it though she has a pretty cool moment that I have no idea how it worked. She actually suits the new costume. Having not read Bendis GotG since Trial of Jean Grey I can happily say I'll be sticking with this space romp.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
She only has a few lines, I liked it though she has a pretty cool moment that I have no idea how it worked. She actually suits the new costume. Having not read Bendis GotG since Trial of Jean Grey I can happily say I'll be sticking with this space romp.

do they make a big deal / mystery out of it (that its kitty that is)?

Messi

My uncle has been sick fir a while but my family were very evasive about what was wrong or flat out lied to us. My mother told me just a while ago that he is terminally ill with cancer and they have just stopped treating him. Not sending him to a hospice. They expect him to pass away in the next 24-48 hours. I am going tomorrow morning to see him and hope he is still with us. Please keep him in your thoughts tonight. I hope he is comfortable. :(

My uncle has been sick fir a while but my family were very evasive about what was wrong or flat out lied to us. My mother told me just a while ago that he is terminally ill with cancer and they have just stopped treating him. Not sending him to a hospice. They expect him to pass away in the next 24-48 hours. I am going tomorrow morning to see him and hope he is still with us. Please keep him in your thoughts tonight. I hope he is comfortable. :(

Man :( fuck cancer

You are both in my thoughts.

Rhaknar

sorry Messi. as someone who lost 2 close family members in the last 2 years I feel ya

wow im really sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear that. I was in a similar situation with my Grandmother a few years ago. I'm glad I went and got to see her one last time.

Sorry to hear. I know the pain :(

Thoughts are with you and your family.

....has anyone read Kirby King of Comics?

Also I was born in 92 and love comics, anime and just started getting into manga.
I have no idea what's going on.

Rhaknar

a Legion tv show...

whut?

I guess its time to read X-Men Legacy

also a Hellfire Club show hmm

Hagi

I love Emma but zero hope for anything Fox produced especially surrounding the Hellfire Club. Give me Gen X or naught.

Went in expecting Red Lanterns (on Milligan's issues) to be awful, I think criticism was a bit exaggerated. Maybe I'm biased because I like atrocitus and bleez though.

Rhaknar

Set in the late 1960s, the series -- which will be produced by 20th Century Fox Television and Marvel Television, with 20th Century Fox handling the physical production -- follows a young Special Agent who learns that a power-hungry woman with extraordinary abilities is working with a clandestine society of millionaires – known as “The Hellfire Club” – to take over the world.

I guess the woman is Emma. Set in the 60s so not concurrent with those new X-Men films (those were the 80s right?)

Top Bottom