• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Competitive Super Smash Bros. Melee Discussion Thread

Pappasman

Do any of you have a favorite hitbox? it may sound weird but my brother and I were talking about this. I love the back part of Marth's dair. I love when you just clip your opponent and send them straight down.

just like this

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
HOLY SHIT MANGO

IT ALMOST HAPPENED

NEO vs. MR SMITHS GAAAH

"I hate leffen, leffen sucks" - mang0 2015

God I love the goat on the mic he's hilarious

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
HOLY. SHIT. MANGO. MARTH.

lolol mangoBUSTER mangoBUSTER mangoBUSTER mangoBUSTER mangoBUSTER If only I had a picture of the actual emote.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Haha . . "the triple mind games". This double commentary with them is awesome. WTFox has really started being awesome since grand finals.

EDIT: On on a non-hype induced rant here, both mango and leffen are so good for the community. The rivalry, the commentary together, the more each other wins and looses, it's great to watch their rivalry grow. Great for us viewers.

so not only does Melee get streamed all 3 days at Evo, but we also get two streams (one for winners and one for losers) for top 32?

sweet

sinxtanx

Look at this flag. Look at it.

wGIxuYO.jpg

Jigolo

Stop with the preemptive Johns, Leffen. This is one of the reasons I dislike Leffen. Oh no 10AM play, my bracket at EVO is really hard. My left wrist is hurting right now actually.

Shots to M2K. Boy stop. STOP. M2K is just a normal player now? Man I want M2K to come back to Melee so bad and whoop Leffen.

So ready for EVO. Smash is so good

Top Bottom