• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord Digital Deluxe Edition and Black Myth: Wukong will launch on the same date (20 Aug 2024), which game will you be buying?

Which game will you be buying on 20 August 2024?

• Concord Digital Deluxe Edition

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Buy Concord Digital Deluxe Edition, then buy Black Myth: Wukong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy Concord, then buy Black Myth: Wukong

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • None

Votes: 172 54.8%
  • Both

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Black Myth: Wukong

Votes: 125 39.8%
  • Buy Black Myth: Wukong first, then buy Concord

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters

Pop

Best Friends Workaholics GIF by BuzzFeed

SkylineRKR

lol this is bait.

Black Myth depends on how it runs on console, most I've seen was on PC and it wasn't without its problems. But Concord is a no either way.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Neither.

Someone will have to pay me to play Concord and no interest in buying Black Myth digitally, will wait for it to get its actual physical release before gameflying it.

Last edited:

Bernardougf

Dont buy expensive games to beta test them ... Ill buy the better cheaper tested version in 6 to 12 months. But thanks all you early adopters... you do honest work for us. Love you all.

yurinka

Its wokism propaganda, lack of characters appealing to me (the average PS//Sony customer since the PS1 days) and lack proper single player content means I won't support Concord.

I'm not convinced with Wukong, looks good but I have to see more and get a better opinion. I'll wait to get it cheaper.

Reactions: Isa

//DEVIL//

If it was up to me and had access to concord without paying a cent for it because it’s not worth it for free even.

But if I had access to the download file, I would just keep downloading and deleting the game just to waste their bandwidth and stress the server. They can shove that wokness and diversity up their ass ( they will probably enjoy it too knowing them ) .

Wukong for me

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
None of them are for me. But if you gave me Black Myth of Wukong for free I would at least give it a go. Concord would just go into the garbage bin.

Top Bottom