• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord Digital Deluxe Edition and Black Myth: Wukong will launch on the same date (20 Aug 2024), which game will you be buying?

Which game will you be buying on 20 August 2024?

• Concord Digital Deluxe Edition

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Buy Concord Digital Deluxe Edition, then buy Black Myth: Wukong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy Concord, then buy Black Myth: Wukong

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • None

Votes: 172 54.8%
  • Both

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Black Myth: Wukong

Votes: 125 39.8%
  • Buy Black Myth: Wukong first, then buy Concord

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters

cormack12

Gold Member
Deciding on the monke game but I've been better this year on mot spending a lot on gaming and playing catchup in my backlog or finishing games I started.

Will wait for impressions. I'm not buying concord because although it was decent I don't think the risk of server/player population is worth it. Plus I know it's a sub genre but there are way too many games to get a shooter fix from that require little to no investment to try.

Paying for 3 days early, For a game that preordered so poorly they had to open up the “preorder bonus” beta to everyone as they didn’t have enough players to even test it. Not a great investment

Luipadre

Gold Member
holy shit concord is coming out in 2 days?

Canadian Lol GIF

DavidGzz

Looks like Wukong is getting canceled on the other forum so things may be looking up for Concord. It's right up their alley.

llLeonhart

Since Wukong devs decided to keep ps5 ver under wraps, I’ve decided I won’t buy for now. I can confidently say I’ll never own concord, even if they give it away for free.

Tanus777

I read Journey to the west many, many years ago. If Black Myth Wukong is not a bug mess I suppose I´ll buy it.

By the time Concord is f2p it'll have gone through some patching phases making it a better game to jump in with.

Wukong...ehh, maybe a ps+ get.

Durin

Playing through backlog now, but will get Wukong at some point down the line.

Concord looks pretty generic and mediocre with absolute trash-tier character design, so never.

nial

You know, this odd thread actually reminded me that Sony produced their own monkee game (based on an animated Chinese movie itself) in 2019, but unlike Black Myth: Wukong, this one was developed in Japan.
0j1beJY.jpeg

MiguelItUp

All these games that era types try to hate / boycott seem to do really well in sales

Maybe a lesson could be learned here.
Any publicity is good publicity for the most part. So, regardless of negative opinions, there may be people that didn't care before, but after attention is drawn to it the tune changes. I've never seen a situation where people boycott something because of its content (or studio affiliated, etc.) and it works in their favor. If the product is good, the product is good and will speak for itself.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
You know, this odd thread actually reminded me that Sony produced their own monkee game (based on an animated Chinese movie itself) in 2019, but unlike Black Myth: Wukong, this one was developed in Japan.
0j1beJY.jpeg

Yah this didn’t review well on Steam

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
If you just bought Concord or planning to later, please vote for Concord now

Top Bottom