• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Concord Digital Deluxe Edition and Black Myth: Wukong will launch on the same date (20 Aug 2024), which game will you be buying?

Which game will you be buying on 20 August 2024?

• Concord Digital Deluxe Edition

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Buy Concord Digital Deluxe Edition, then buy Black Myth: Wukong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy Concord, then buy Black Myth: Wukong

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • None

Votes: 172 54.8%
  • Both

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Black Myth: Wukong

Votes: 125 39.8%
  • Buy Black Myth: Wukong first, then buy Concord

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters

salva

NONE.
angry clint eastwood GIF

Fbh

Gold Member
Neither.

Couldn't care less about Concord.
Wukong looks kinda cool but will probably run/look like crap on PS5 so I'll buy it at some point later on when it is cheap

T0minator

If I already bought the digital standard edition and I want to upgrade to the deluxe edition would I just have to pay the difference or how would that work?

Fess

Black Myth, been waiting for it since the first unveil. The benchmark tool results and 80+ MC score was all I needed to open the wallet.
Concord, no interest besides the online talks about how much of a trainwreck it could be.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
This Games Journalist who reviewed Black Myth Wukong looks like a DLC character in Concord.

Her name is Alicia Haddick (Had a dick?)

9N6aajA.jpeg

Of course its' a They/Them trans person obsessed with Japanese culture. That should have been a warning sign for any media outlet looking for games reviewers.

Gonzito

Somebody would had to kidnap me and aim a gun to my head to even consider the possibility of buying Concord

Concord is going to bomb hard while Black myth Wukong is going to be a big success. it just looks fun to play without any political agenda and this what people want. We'll all laugh after a few months there were threads such as this one.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
I can only hope the eight brave souls who are getting the Concord Deluxe edition will donate their body to science after they perish so their brains might be studied.

For posterity.

winjer

Gold Member
Concord seems to have so few people interested in it, that the people buying it, might have trouble finding enough players to fill 2 teams.

winjer

Gold Member
Concords haters are more worried about the game than it's players.

Call what you want, but the fact remains that there is a risk of this game not having enough players. Resulting in long waiting time for matchmaking. Or even, not enough people in some regions, to make 2 teams.
We have seen similar things with other games.

Aion002

Gold Member
None.

Wukong seems great, but I didn't even finish Stellar Blade and I am also working on my Rise of The Ronin platinum trophy.... So I will wait for a sale.

And Concord... Nah... I am good. I might play when/if it is released on ps plus or if it becomes f2p.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Call what you want, but the fact remains that there is a risk of this game not having enough players. Resulting in long waiting time for matchmaking. Or even, not enough people in some regions, to make 2 teams.
We have seen similar things with other games.
The open beta had pretty bad numbers and queue times were fast.

Little Mac

Gold Member
Saw this video on Wukong this morning and I have an urge to pick it up. I'm a sucker for skill trees/gear set bonuses/farming for upgrade materials, etc ...

Regardless, if I do pick it up, it probably won't be at launch because I want to wait for impressions on PS5 performance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom