• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

dschalter

Insane Metal said:
Dammit. If Brazil loses it's Pato's fault. How the fuck did he miss that? >_>

he certainly wasn't clinical, but the entire attack was pretty shit. ganso in particular, though neymar didn't really do much other than dribble in circles when he was on.

paraguay is daigo as ken and brazil is justin wong as chun-li

doesn't look like brazil will score a goal, and if it goes to penalty kicks paraguay is likely to win since their goalkeeper doesn't suck bags of dicks

also, brazil seems tired whereas the paraguay players seem to have been saving themselves for this

JJD

MPW said:
brazil played better under dunga

there, i said it

I agree wholeheartedly. The thing is Dunga had an horrible relationship with the press and they used every opportunity they had to piss on the guy. Even now Dunga refuses to coach brazilians clubs after everything that happened on the World Cup.

Mano Menezes (Brazil's coach) is a joke, he was only hired because the guy everyone wanted didn't accept the invite.

Green Biker Dude said:
paraguay is daigo as ken and brazil is justin wong as chun-li

doesn't look like brazil will score a goal, and if it goes to penalty kicks paraguay is likely to win since their goalkeeper doesn't suck bags of dicks

also, brazil seems tired whereas the paraguay players seem to have been saving themselves for this

What an horrible analogy. Julio Cesar failed on the last game, but he's still a good goalkeeper. Dude don't get to play on Inter for nothing. He was chosen the best goalkeeper of the 2009/2010 european season.

the analogy didn't even have anything to do with julio cesar, don't be butthurt

we'll see how it goes if we get to the penalty kicks

ruh roh, NOW it's street fighter

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
The way to eliminate Brazil is to frustrate the fuck out of them, they can't control their tempers. Happened in WC and now it happened again, too bad Paraguay fell into it.

Van Bommel is an expert at this.

JJD

Green Biker Dude said:
the analogy didn't even have anything to do with julio cesar, don't be butthurt

we'll see how it goes if we get to the penalty kicks

ruh roh, NOW it's street fighter

Lol, who's butthurt? I'm merely stating a fact. Don't come at me bro...

Error said:
The way to eliminate Brazil is to frustrate the fuck out of them, they can't control their tempers. Happened in WC and now it happened again, too bad Paraguay fell into it.
it was the referee's fault both times

the netherlands team was playing like gladiators the last couple of matches in the world cup and only in the final game they started being punished

in this situation, paraguay wasn't even close to them, but the referee was a dumbass and decided not to give cards when he should have. i even said it earlier. had he done as the referee from yesterday in the uruguay vs argentina match, none of this would have happened

also lucas was sent out because the referee is biased imho

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Insane Metal said:
Lucas didn't do anything lol

But the referee had to take out one of each team.
he came out of nowhere to push a paraguayan dude, that's a straight red because it led to that brawl.

JJD

Massa said:
Muricy has too much integrity to work with a man like Teixeira.

While I agree that Ricardo Teixeira is a sleazing scumbag, if Fluminense had liberated him he would have signed with the brazilian team in a heartbeat. He stated that it's his dream many times...

Massa

André Santos is fucking ridiculous. And Mano managed to fuck up the team a little bit with each sub, so congrats to him!

JJD said:
While I agree that Ricardo Teixeira is a sleazing scumbag, if Fluminense had liberated him he would have signed with the brazilian team in a heartbeat. He stated that it's his dream many times...

I know he'd take it, I just don't think it would work out very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom