• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
cause I asked for examples and you gotta go 10 years back apparently
Twenty years.

You can see it in the streamable gif as well. Cavani gives him a smack for sure. Jara's reaction is of course over the top but he does hit him in the face pretty clearly.
Jara slaps Cavani a bit before the fingering.

this is what I don't get. when do we stick fingers up asses, when do we punch balls, when do we cut our faces (busting your balls on this one, kinda :p but i'll bring it up if this is where we're at)

yeah suarez is a moron and he'll bite someone when he's being observed by the world, but that's cause the dude is fucking restless and basically a maniac. it's not a plot scheme to get away with shit

We have to live with that shit since Rojas was busted :p, no hard feeling from me :D

History is cool and all but tonight Uruguay was robbed and Chile played dirty.

LMAO, I think you need to take your medicine. Nobody was robbed tonight.

I know, it's south american football, diving, kicking, spitting, fondling/ass poking and great skills.

Except for the skills, you see that too in Europe (see Michel pic) and regarding spitting...

rijkaard_and_voller_90.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The level of football in this entire region is straight shit right now.

What happened.
I thought the match was pretty entertaining. Watching Chile is mesmerising: they play at such a tempo that the other team cannot stop on their tracks at any moment. It had plenty of chances to both sides.

Ostinatto

im talking today, didnt watch the last one but I somewhat knew about that and expected so much more

Yeah, cuz Uruguay was parking the bus from the start, also Chilean players are fucking midgets compared with the Uruguayan defensive line. my god what a short stature team we have. xD

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@AlejoUru1985

Me confirman que la Conmebol actuará de oficio con Jara. En las próximas horas se oficializará. Se tomarán en cuenta tomas televisivas.

Jara is fucked.

Magni

@AlejoUru1985

Me confirman que la Conmebol actuará de oficio con Jara. En las próximas horas se oficializará. Se tomarán en cuenta tomas televisivas.

Jara is fucked.

To be fair I wish this was the norm. I get that they don't want to do video replay during the game (though I wish they did, whenever there's a card or penalty there's more than enough time to review video while everyone is bitching for five minutes), but at the very least they should hand out heavy fines and suspension for flopping and other unsportsmanlike conduct. That would get rid of that shit quickly, so that we can get back to watching fútbol.

NolbertoS

What a heated game. I can just imagine if Peru beats Bolivia and faces Chile expect 3-4 red cards. CONMEBOL really made it easy for Chile to not face Brasil or Argentina in the quarters or semi's. Still think Argentina will win it all, even if it faces Chile or whomever.

Salsa

Yeah, uruguay gaf was right, today uruguay's players aren't thugs.

LOLOLOLOL

BTW, I'm OK if Jara is sanctioned.

😒

really dude? what'd you expect

we're talking twitter profiles now yet you cried foul at a finger in the ass as "everyone does this!" yet shit talking on twitter is proof of being a thug and suddenly not something "everyone does"

mmkay

Lugano should kick Jara in the head as much as he should've Suarez. nothing wrong with stating it

chevanton doesnt even play in the national team

😒

really dude? what'd you expect

we're talking twitter profiles now yet you cried foul at a finger in the ass as "everyone does this!" yet shit talking on twitter is proof of being a thug and suddenly not something "everyone does"

mmkay

They are professional players, yet they post like thugs. What's so hard to understand? They behave like always in or outside of the field.

LELELELELEL

PS: Don't be mad, Salsa. I'm just enjoying this result, maybe we'll lose against Perú or Bolivia, then you can laugh at me :p

Salsa

AUF apparently gonna report Sandro Ricci (ref). mentioning Fucile stuff too, not just Cavani's butt

They are professional players, yet they post like thugs. What's so hard to understand? They behave like always in or outside of the field.

LELELELELEL

PS: Don't be mad, Salsa. I'm just enjoying this result, maybe we'll lose against Perú or Bolivia, then you can laugh at me :p

im not mad but you're pretty embarrasing and alone here

AUF apparently gonna report Sandro Ricci (ref). mentioning Fucile stuff too, not just Cavani's butt

im not mad but you're pretty embarrasing and alone here

LOL, you're so mad... and salty, and delusional.

Relax, Salsa. Let me have my moment :D

@Academic: My bad, I read it too fast and got worldwide instead of chilean :p

Salsa

Very classy, insult a country's name because you got salty about a forum member over a sport.

Really, Salsa?

I thought you were better than this

LOL, never seen so much salt in my life.

really_house_of_cards.gif

I have 2 chilean brothers and I go there almost every year you dummies. I have a room in Santiago

if you think this is me being assholish / salty then you really do forgot the 2010 WC thread

Lautaro

really_house_of_cards.gif

I have 2 chilean brothers and I go there every year you dummies

if you think this is me being assholish / salty then you really do forgot the 2010 WC thread

"I have black friends"

Insult other forum members but don't insult the country's name, I thought this forum was above that kind of shit.

Salsa

"I have black friends"

Insult other forum members but don't insult the country's name, I thought this forum was above that kind of shit.

960mqsq.gif

if you really can't tell with me being "shitle" on a thread about football and the national football team and somehow mixing it up as me suddenly refering to the whole country then idk what to tell ya

we're saying "Uruguay are thugs", "Chile is shit", "Uruguay is X", "Chile is X"

it's a thread about football teams, dude

also good lord at that comparison of my statement

here tho;

Oveja Negra needs to rep the Shitle National Football Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom