• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Corpse Party Book of Shadows |OT| Soup is Good for your Eyes.

Lusankya

Ah that's right, I forgot about what a hassle it is to change accounts on the Vita.

Actually it isn't a hassle at all. This could be new, but when I restored my backup today it also restored all my wallpapers, bubbles and settings.

So all you have to do is:
1. Back up current memory card.
2. Completely reset the Vita.
3. Login with US/EU/JP/HK account and restore the appropriate backup.

You can also skip the intro video by restarting the Vita.

I'm eagerly awaiting this, even though I pretty much hated all the characters in the first one. The setting, atmosphere, sound design, and fucked-upness are what made made me finish it, ha.

Pretty cool that this one has different gameplay. Can't wait to try it out. I hope the music's just as awesome.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Downloading at the speed of slow!
J87sX.jpg

Volcynika

I'm eagerly awaiting this, even though I pretty much hated all the characters in the first one. The setting, atmosphere, sound design, and fucked-upness are what made made me finish it, ha.

Pretty cool that this one has different gameplay. Can't wait to try it out. I hope the music's just as awesome.

I know what you should do before getting it!

>:|

(Inside joke)

Yesss, downloading now! Have to get Wake Up Club first though, heh. Thanks Grace Chen! I've got to catch a flight later tonight and I was worried she wouldn't update before I had to go. Come to think of it though, I probably shouldn't play a game like Corpse Party in public spaces...

Noi

Man, such a shame that you can't screencap PSP games on the Vita. I loved taking shots during my VLR playthrough. :(

Dwayne

I haven't forgotten! Been moving and didn't have internet.

Also, 1.2 GB? Ugh, I guess it's time to buy a new card (I've been using the one the PSP came with for years now). Mine's not even 1GB.

Investigate getting a MicroSD adapter :D get tons of memory for cheap.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Took me an hour to download it! Getting hyped.

Noi

I regret not playing the original CP with a some good earphones already. This first scene alone was especially creepy with them.

Naomi's hushed voice as she talked to her Mom, all the while standing in one spot... I'm intrigued already!

Labrys

So, is it recommended that you play the first one before this one, or is it more of a side-story/re-telling?
Sorry if it was asked before, I just have $20 on PSN and am wondering if I should get this one or the first.

I regret not playing the original CP with a some good earphones already. This first scene alone was especially creepy with them.

Naomi's hushed voice as she talked to her Mom, all the while standing in one spot... I'm intrigued already!
It still blows my mind how some people can play anything on handhelds without headphones :eek:.

So, is it recommended that you play the first one before this one, or is it more of a side-story/re-telling?
Sorry if it was asked before, I just have $20 on PSN and am wondering if I should get this one or the first.

You are supposed to play the first one before this.

cj_iwakura

Direct sequel and side-stories. The opening tells you about who died in the original.

Getting this first would be insane.

Noi

It still blows my mind how some people can play anything on handhelds without headphones :eek:.

You usually don't miss much, but with the way CP's audio is recorded, headphones are a MUST.

Also hey, Book of Shadow's gallery includes a screenshot function! I can finally take usable pictures of all the original CP's (and this one's) stills!

8385402058_706f5e7064.jpg

apricot

Confession time: I played 70% of the original Corpse Party WITHOUT headphones because it was too scary with them.

I'm a wuss

Dantis

You usually don't miss much, but with the way CP's audio is recorded, headphones are a MUST.

Also hey, Book of Shadow's gallery includes a screenshot function! I can finally take usable pictures of all the original CP's (and this one's) stills!

8385402058_706f5e7064.jpg

Am I crazy or does that not really look like Ayumi outside of the hairstyle?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Confession time: I played 70% of the original Corpse Party WITHOUT headphones because it was too scary with them.

I'm a wuss
If you choose to do it this time, don't be like me and play it with headphones in the dark at 3 AM.

oh my god... >_<

Finally finished installing. Need to get some of this work done and then I'll be scot-free.

Noi

Oh christ, the
buzzing fly sound wizzing past you when you first reach the bloody mess on the wall in between the lab and the nurse rooms
made me jump from my seat. I didn't even remember that was... there in the first game.

Top Bottom