• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Ludono

Ludono, yours is worth market price. If you get a full black one then we can talk again xd

Oh okay, no idea how these stupid pattern dealios work.

I hate this addiction, I wake up at 4AM because I can't sleep anymore and open CSGO crates... #nolife #ineedhelp

Odah

Banned
Oh okay, no idea how these stupid pattern dealios work.

I hate this addiction, I wake up at 4AM because I can't sleep anymore and open CSGO crates... #nolife #ineedhelp

Take a look at mine for example:

4b81611721.jpg

If the tip would be black/rainbow too it would be actually worth a little more than stock market...or atleast it would increase the possibility to find someone who would like to uptrade with you.

But there are very rare patterns aswell with for example full black, or almost full black which is pretty rare.

or full rainbow which is pretty rare too.

As of prices of those skins, i actually have no idea, atleast more than market price

cresto

Whoa the case opening hype is REAL!

Maybe I'll open two more as well......

Welp, opened 4 more, decent I guess?

All my crate openings for today

Does anyone know anything about Grinder patterns? :p

I hate you so much. ST GRINDER AND ST WASTELAND AK? WTF

Yo CSGO fans. Finally started playing CS again after 12 years.

Been playing this game on and off since 2000 and never played a war in my whole life :p. Don't have a mic and love to play with music on, should I just jump into MM?

Sajjaja

Been playing this game on and off since 2000 and never played a war in my whole life :p. Don't have a mic and love to play with music on, should I just jump into MM?

Get a mic. Turn off your music. Play CS the way it was meant to be played.

udiie

if you want everyone to hate you
people who play MM almost always expect a microphone, may kick you if you dont have one
be warned!

MayMay

Banned

Oh dont worry, this is 100% common behaviour in the lower skillgroups (Silver and Low Nova) - so if you get placed in there during your placement.. its nothing out of the ordinary lol

I love to play with some music on, quiet enough that I still hear footsteps that is. Don't tell anyone

Ludono

if you want everyone to hate you
people who play MM almost always expect a microphone, may kick you if you dont have one
be warned!

My friend..... I've brought this up many times but let me introduce you to Asian CSGO servers....

me "okay team, anyone got mics?"
team "........."
me "okay.... well, then lets go b"
*team scatters across the map everywhere but b*

example 2

*team mate dies*
*I walk toward where he died*
me "where was he?"
teamate "......."
*I guess and look the wrong way and die*
*split second later I notice teammate just typed "he is boxes right" AFTER I died...

MayMay

Banned
My friend..... I've brought this up many times but let me introduce you to Asian CSGO servers....

me "okay team, anyone got mics?"
team "........."
me "okay.... well, then lets go b"
*team scatters across the map everywhere but b*

example 2

*team mate dies*
*I walk toward where he died*
me "where was he?"
teamate "......."
*I guess and look the wrong way and die*
*split second later I notice teammate just typed "he is boxes right" AFTER I died...

I can confirm this is the truth for European CSGO servers as well.

Well, gotta add one line for EU servers:

team "сука bljad"

lol

Been playing this game on and off since 2000 and never played a war in my whole life :p. Don't have a mic and love to play with music on, ld I just jump into MM?

No my friend!

You don't have to have a mic, but it helps significantly. I’d recommend casual or deathmatch. You can use DM to get learn the weapons and maps. Casual to know bomb placements and common routes and areas, once you feel confident with the basics, then you should jump into comp. People are going to hate you if you just jump into comp of the bat.

No my friend!

You don't have to have a mic, but it helps significantly. I’d recommend casual or deathmatch. You can use DM to get learn the weapons and maps. Casual to know bomb placements and common routes and areas, once you feel confident with the basics, then you should jump into comp. People are going to hate you if you just jump into comp of the bat.
I'm pretty good at this game so don't have to worry aiming and positioning etc ;), my KDR in casual is usually 3 to 1.

I suck at smokes/flashes though and I dont know any of the map call outs, not even Dust 2 which I have played for hundreds of hours ;).

I see a lot of frustated reactions here cause the no mic part haha :p.

I'm pretty good at this game so don't have to worry aiming and positioning etc ;), my KDR in casual is usually 3 to 1.

I suck at smokes/flashes though and I dont know any of the map call outs, not even Dust 2 which I have played for hundreds of hours ;).

Here's the callouts for some of the maps that are played in comp.
lol old cobblestone version

http://www.tobyscs.com/csgo-map-callout-overviews/

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
The propaganda is compelling.

I remember watching videos of people getting two knives in one sitting, and I believed (this was before I ever opened cases ). Out of over 100 cases or so (pretty sure it's much more) I got one knife, and it wasn't even one that I liked ;(

udiie

if you get a mic
even the shittiest mic is accpetable, we're talking 10 dollar webcam shitty
, and are NA i will lobby with you

if you get a mic
even the shittiest mic is accpetable, we're talking 10 dollar webcam shitty
, and are NA i will lobby with you
AH I'm from Europe ;).

Here's the callouts for some of the maps that are played in comp.
lol old cobblestone version

http://www.tobyscs.com/csgo-map-callout-overviews/
Wow, you guys know ALL of these? And I thought people played CS for fun :p

Found a crappy mic you can clip on your shirt for a Euro's so I will take the leap when that arrives. Getting excited :D

MayMay

Banned
udiie hates europeans confirmed

I'm contemplating selling my ST Grinder I got earlier (from a case) - to buy a couple more keys.. but I suppose thats not wise.

Found a crappy mic you can clip on your shirt for a Euro's so I will take the leap when that arrives. Getting excited :D

You can get away with not doing proper callouts in the beginning, usually. Play 2-3 matches on a map and you'll know the most important ones so you can start. That link is.. weird. The Dust 2 callouts - holy shit lol I don't know half of those.

AH I'm from Europe ;).

You don't need to know them all, I don't think most people do. Just common ones like; banana or palace. The more you play comp the more you'll hear them.

It just helps to have a general idea of what someone is talking about. So that way, when a teammate says there going to heaven, you're not like wtf are you talking about!

Omega

Banned
You don't need to know them all, I don't think most people do. Just common ones like; banana or palace. The more you play comp the more you'll hear them.

It just helps to have a generally idea of what someone is talking about. So that way, when a teammate says there going to heaven, you're not like wtf are you talking about!

No he won't. He doesn't have a mic and listens to music. He won't even hear that guy running up behind him to knife him

Morzak

so sold my ST Griffin now use the money for the comming winter sale or gamble on some more keys....... Probably a bad Idea with the keys.

Oh and I'm back at SEM king of the Silvers lol . About the Mic thing my favorites are the ones that have one but only use it to flame.

cHinzo

Yep, just get into ranked. Community servers aren't as fun as in the 1.6 days where u had real communities. Having no mic won't be problem. I played lots of games where nobody talks and as long as u do ur job with fragging, it shouldn't be a problem. Just need to stay aware where ur teammates died, because u can expect enemies there. I also tried playing without sound. It's a real challenge, but great game sense training. :D Imagine playing without music, after playing all that time with music on.
Hyperbolic Time Chamber. 8)

Mokoi

Banned
I really have no idea, but cloud 9 really need a change at this point. I really don't know who is going to get picked up, but sgares will get cut. I feel like people don't give sgares enough credit tho. Semphis will get cut too even though him and hiko are best buds. Besides adren who said he wants to come back to the pro scene I really don't know who they will try to recruit or if other players on the team leave. DaZed would be a great pick up for them, although watch him go back to IBP. lol
I kind of called it. :lol
Here's my cluttered setup. Only temporary until I finish my basement office.
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z319/JLoureiro/IMG_2314.jpg
Holy shit you still have a landline. Get with the times old man. Home phones are dead.

Odah

Banned
Anyone regretting his low bet on myXMG please raise your hand now...

*raises hand* sigh...should have placed more on them :/

Rivitur

Banned

That's a 50/50 bet no way one those teams has that much higher odds than the other. Csgolounge fucked up. They're are literally the same tier.

Ludono

Yeah... had a good feeling about it too, not sure why I didn't go higher. Ah well, I'm trying to build up in small-ish increments right now so I have plenty of bank for the next big tourney.

S1jb.jpg

Waiting on returns....

and here they are. Eh.

V1jb.jpg

Top Bottom