• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT2| Gambling, VACations, Giveaways & DDoS

Sajjaja

Nice! Just won myself a FT Dragon King!
Sorry Sajj :D

IwjsDY9.gif

MayMay

Banned
As if people lurk in this thread - there's nothing going on in here that makes it worth to follow the discussion (for someone that's not already part of the thread) lol

ChrisW

So.... Cobblestone didn't quote go to plan, I had a pink of 160+ bottom fragged 0-7 and managed to get them to kick me so I could sort the issue. Never played cobble so was totally lost too

Odah

Banned
about to lose literally my last skins. goodbye csgogaf. im gonna delete this thread from my subscription and uninstall csgo

Odah

Banned
that comeback. can't believe this...CW was down 1 - 10 on d2 and manage to win 16-14

I.will.never.be.able.to.stop.

Omega

Banned
This is the best thing to come out of pasha stream. And of course there's a plethora of silvers defending Valve on reddit. It's always the silvers.

I don't watch pasha that much but when i do he's usually always calm and collected even when going against cheaters (which in the EU seems to be every match there's someone blatant like that negev guy)

He finally reached his limit it seems. Hilarious when you consider this is a guy that benefits monetarily from the game and even he's fed up. But GabenislifeGabenislove will sit there and defend them until his dying breath

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I don't watch pasha that much but when i do he's usually always calm and collected even when going against cheaters (which in the EU seems to be every match there's someone blatant like that negev guy)

He finally reached his limit it seems. Hilarious when you consider this is a guy that benefits monetarily from the game and even he's fed up. But GabenislifeGabenislove will sit there and defend them until his dying breath

I really don't understand why he and most of the other Euro pros don't play on ESEA more often.

impact

Banned

It's pretty nuts seeing shit like this

It is honestly crazy as a primarily Dota 2 player how little Valve seems to care about CSGO. Pretty much any real issue in Dota is posted to reddit and Valve acts swiftly to change it, even incredibly small things

Meanwhile we've been asking for an unranked competitive 5v5 since the game released, and ridiculous bugs like the phantom bot footsteps glitch which has been in the game since release. Why the fuck fix anything that matters when you can just pick 10 community created skins and make millions off nothing?

I really don't understand why he and most of the other Euro pros don't play on ESEA more often.

ESEA is extremely toxic. Yea you get rid of cheaters in favor of brainless players typing .stats pug after every round and judging literally everything in that pug off everyone stats. It's not fun at all if you're the type of player that doesn't bait.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Ok, lol. What the hell am I watching? WHo is this guy and why is there a ladyboy? :D

Just some crazy, rich guy from Dubai, whose stream consists of him opening hundreds of cases while acting batshit crazy next to his prostitutes.

The other day he threw a molotov in his own house, not even joking.

Just some crazy, rich guy from Dubai, whose stream consists of him opening hundreds of cases while acting batshit crazy next to his prostitutes.

The other day he threw a molotov in his own house, not even joking.
Haha, he's awesome. Would be even more bad ass if he had this open care-free personality in real life :p .

MayMay

Banned
How long were people able to hide in that glitch spot on Mirage? Most games with 1/100th the playerbase of CS would have had that shit patched done with within a day or two. Even console games, at this point, now that those draconian patching fees seem to be a thing of the past.

The spot was discovered during christmas or new year, I think - and everyone (including Valve) was probably not in the office.

Wunder

I just wish it translated to more care being taken for the actual game itself. When I see something like the Chroma case, which blocks out discussion of anything about gameplay for at least a couple days after releasing, while looking at stuff like how long it took to fix the fucking CZ, or how the hitbox situation is basically hopeless... I get annoyed.

How long were people able to hide in that glitch spot on Mirage? Most games with 1/100th the playerbase of CS would have had that shit patched done with within a day or two. Even console games, at this point, now that those draconian patching fees seem to be a thing of the past.

This is actually an interesting point - if there are only a handful of employees working on CS, how many of them are actual balance designers? For the amount of shit people give Blizzard and David Kim, at least they had an active balance team. From what I can tell, the only way shit gets patched for GO is from immense pro-player/community feedback on specific issues. I'm sure many players talked to Valve during DHW about the CZ and that's why we saw such a huge number of nerfs all get applied at the same time. Similar to the Overpass map changes with thank you notes to Steel/Dust Mouret. I dunno, its kind of an ass situation all around to be honest, I do think Valve should do more, but I disagree that they are just sitting on their laurels and bathing in champagne thanks to all the keys being bought

chessnut

So I heard valve met with some event organizers about the ibp throw situation and apparently the people involved will be banned and fined. Don't know exactly who and for how long, but damn that sucks.

udiie

So I heard valve met with some event organizers about the ibp throw situation and apparently the people involved will be banned and fined. Don't know exactly who and for how long, but damn that sucks.
This doesn't suck. The actions they took actively ruin competitive CS, and make the scene look bad (worse than it is)

Haribi

What do I get if I want to play 1080p? I would prefer to play 1920, but I deal with 1024
I7 3770k
16 gb ram

A 960 is definitely enough for 1080p. A friend of mine has a AMD 270x, which is worse than the 960, and he can play Battlefield 4 on max settings with just under 60 fps.
I don't know if the 2gb would be an issue but CS has always been a more CPU reliant game so I don't think that should be a problem.

But if you want to be on the safe side and if it's still in your budget go with the GTX 970. Definitely has the best price/performance ratio of all video cards.

Rivitur

Banned
I looked it over and the only possible upsets for tomorrow are
Kabum vs C9
Liquid vs CLG
C9 vs NIP (but this one depends on C9 vs
Kabum)
LDLC vs Fnatic.

Overall it doesn't look like a good day to bet.

Top Bottom