• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
viakado said:
whoa. reggie's a beast.

"Over-rated!"

*clap* *clap* *clap clap clap*

"Over-rated!"

Check the team forums Barons. Time to beat yet another team that 2.0 couldn't handle.

Meier

Should be fun beating up on another cupcake tonight. I wish our game with the Barons would pop up... dunno what the delay is. We need to close out the 'GAF cup.'

woodchuck

DY_nasty said:
"Over-rated!"

"Over-rated!"

Check the team forums Barons. Time to beat yet another team that 2.0 couldn't handle.

"another"?

what was the first team that the barons beat that 2.0 couldn't handle

DCX

DCX
Meier said:
Should be fun beating up on another cupcake tonight. I wish our game with the Barons would pop up... dunno what the delay is. We need to close out the 'GAF cup.'
It should be coming up soon. The GAF League will be won by us. I know this for a fact. Overall our record stinks, but we've only played 2 Playground teams :/ Three with the one tonight.

DCX

DY_nasty

DCX said:
It should be coming up soon. The GAF League will be won by us. I know this for a fact. Overall our record stinks, but we've only played 2 Playground teams :/ Three with the one tonight.

DCX

We had a pretty sizable backlog of challenges that we had to go through. From looking at our challenge list, we should be playing 2.0 3 days from now, followed by ACEN.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Foye demands the TNT headline.
2736038122_3fbaf03a33.jpg

DY_nasty

Raymond Felton is taking the Barons out for a night on the town to celebrate a victory.

rfeltoncopy-1.jpg

Yes, even after 10 dimes... Three of which were clutch... he still keeps on giving.

Meier

rotaryspirit said:
He probably just pays for player credits and has everyone under the same account. You get a drop-down menu to change between players, and they all share premium.
Ahh that's cool. Even still, that means he's spending like $45 a month I think. The player credits were $5 a month -- they changed the pricing structure a little, but it's still like $5 for 30 days, $7.50 for 45.

DY_nasty

Did Mark Price drop 30 assists when I wasn't looking? I know he's ahead of Felton right now in the assist column but damn.

DY_nasty said:
Did Mark Price drop 30 assists when I wasn't looking? I know he's ahead of Felton right now in the assist column but damn.

He has been in like the 8-10 dimes a game range for the past 3 games or so.

Meier said:
Ahh that's cool. Even still, that means he's spending like $45 a month I think. The player credits were $5 a month -- they changed the pricing structure a little, but it's still like $5 for 30 days, $7.50 for 45.

He probably gets some of those for free from Kaz I would assume, or has credit through referrals.

Top Bottom