• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komatsu

Not gonna be that much grander than TW3 I suppose. CDPR games are not Skyrim level mod friendly.
There are going to be some awesome quality mods for sure tho

CDPR has included modding guidelines in the EULA and Studio reps have mentioned more than once that the game will be easier to mod - particularly so when Red Engine 4 tools are released.

Karunamon

Answering my own question - just read official Nvidia group on russian social media, they promised new drivers will be available tomorrow.

Thanks for that. The current blurb in geforce experience makes it sound like the 457.51 that landed back on the second was the official game ready driver.

ACtC-3dBB9ItoKFZwB1X-L5d4XGVQOjmIEYrlQLS5QMPXyzFUm3psKe3mYpHsitIdIVJN0H9r0SMlqKeMTYp1OEa3ry1yjCT5YwzajRIOeQOQnmEhGt8lWfsKZRki215RZXoEN4eLxL3m5IlbnlfjGQvhdO0=w640-h441-no

Sion86

Neo Member
Still not good enough for the brigade.
Surely these epileptics are fully aware that videogames may cause seizures by now.

You know I watched a TV show the other night that had a lot of murder and overall death in it, didn't see a warning at the beginning. Death effects everybody especially minorities how dare they leave that warning out.

sobaka770

Banned
I really can’t decide if I wan’t to do male or female V first.

I’m going to do Nomad 1st. That’s certain.
Do you think I should go male V or Female V for that? I need some help

What's all the love for Nomad? I'm going girl Corpo first - roleplay as a - well - entitled elitist bitch with handgun katana training for combat, no heavy weapons.

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member
That’s a bummer. How about SX?

The game on PS5 apparently doesn’t have the performance/quality toggle but runs at 60fps ATM. SX has the toggle and you can switch. I’m guessing it was just easier to add it on the SX with the smart delivery system, the Rocket League devs were complaining that they could get 120fps mode on the SX and not the PS5 because they basically had to make a whole new SKU, so it might be something similar with Cyberpunk.

I'm preloading on Xbox as we speak. Only because it releases earlier there. I will spend few hours in character creator to make my mind about what kind of V I want to play as and soon as PC version releases I will start playing.
Going the NZ route?
What’s the size? PS5 was 102G last I heard.

Is there any risk of getting banned for doing that?
Don’t think so because many do it all the time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
So you can only toggle quality mode on xsx and not on ps5?

IDappa

Was going to say this unlocks on Xbox at 11pm on the 9th for Australia. If switching to New Zealand any Aus players should be able to access at 9pm today.

Probably have to update however as I do not think the day one patch is in the pre download. So most of our time will be that.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
So you can only toggle quality mode on xsx and not on ps5?

Probably like the Rocket League and Modern Warfare issue. The PS5 version is just running in BC mode and they'll need to wait for the next-gen version for the toggle. Where the XSX version can do it due to how BC is handled on the system.

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
Probably like the Rocket League and Modern Warfare issue. The PS5 version is just running in BC mode and they'll need to wait for the next-gen version for the toggle. Where the XSX version can do it due to how BC is handled on the system.
This honestly seems like a huge deal given that it’s cyberpunk

thread worthy IMO

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member

That’s why I’m wondering about the file size difference where the PS version is almost twice the size, I’m wondering if they basically put two versions in one to try to add in next gen support and get around the issue...it seems to be running 60fps at least.

That’s why I’m wondering about the file size difference where the PS version is almost twice the size, I’m wondering if they basically put two versions in one to try to add in next gen support and get around the issue...it seems to be running 60fps at least.
Most likely ot contains audio files for all languages.

This honestly seems like a huge deal given that it’s cyberpunk

thread worthy IMO
Yeah sucks if there's no quality mode on PS5 and there's no day 1 patch to add it. WTF are they playing at?! Will wait for the next gen patch if that's really the case come Thursday.

Last edited:

Agent_Nobody

Gold Member
So it looks like we have our new Crysis, the benchmark game for absurd graphics. At least with RTX on.

Not really on the level of Crysis though until they reveal they also have settings above the ultra settings that they haven’t released yet lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom