• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
u2ByBF0.png

Phunkydiabetic Phunkydiabetic

Hey we need a count on three things: -

Time to Crate .How long it takes you in the game to find a Crate (openable or cover)

Time to Stool. How long before you can find something you can sit on (not a car seat)

Time to Ree. How long until you encounter the Mix it up Poster.

If I dont find all three within the first 15 minutes I'm going to lose my shit and rate it 0 on metacritic.

John2290

Goes live in half an hour here, can't believe it is actually happening after so much waiting. Gonna have my PS4 nap while I have an old man nap and set my alarm for 2am. Anyone know if patch 1.20 is the final patch or if I should leave my PRO is rest mode while i'm letting it cool down.

Madflavor

Gold Member
8 years ago Mass Effect 3 disappointed the absolute shit out of me, and then Cyberpunk was announced. For years I had hoped that this mysterious game would fill in the void left after the destruction of my favorite sci-fi RPG series.

And now in 30 minutes I'll finally be able to play it. It's hard to believe that I've waited almost a third of my life for this game, but here we are.

Do we know if we can make extremely ugly characters in the creator? That's usually my go to in games where I can create a character because it always makes me lol when it cuts to 3rd person or when an NPC flirts with me.

kiryani

Just the prospect of this tease has me thinking I'll go street kid on my first playthrough...nomad on second.

Honestly it was great , but I think the truly good stuff happened on the bridge between the prologue and the main game, I won’t say what for spoiler reasons but I’m absolutely positive the same thing will play out for all 3 choices at that stage.

DonJorginho

Banned
Looks like the frame rate on PS5 can drop to 40.. Look at 1:25 in the video..

Not many people will just spin around constantly whilst playing, and every stream I've seen has ran flawlessly and all those who have played the game have mentioned a near rock solid 60fps which only falters slightly in the most high density combat sections or when speeding through the city.

If you play the game normally you'll barely encounter dips like this test I'm sure.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
not very worried about PS5. if the game runs rough or had bugs at first, that's the pitfalls of early adopting.

they are committed to this game at least through next year and have promised parity as all PS5 updates will come to early adopters. the game will only get better and better, bugs ironed out, more stable, better framerate, etc. from here on out.

Last edited:

LectureMaster

Gold Member
Not many people will just spin around constantly whilst playing, and every stream I've seen has ran flawlessly and all those who have played the game have mentioned a near rock solid 60fps which only falters slightly in the most high density combat sections or when speeding through the city.

If you play the game normally you'll barely encounter dips like this test I'm sure.
I am playing the game on PS5, I will share my early experience soon.

Starfield

here is whats going to happen. Game wont launch at 01:00. Game will update shortly after with a 10gb patch. Download will be very slow due to high bandwidh demand.

THen you will have to install for another 30mins

see you playing at 3am!

Outlier

So... I decided to jump in on the game, for GOG.

It's been downloading for around or more 6 hours.

It was just over 90% intall, then my power went out of a split second.

I get back on and check the status of the game and it's now at 22% (13 Gb) install...

I want to assume it was never at 90%, rather than having just lost hours of download progress...

Please tell me I really didn't just lose that much waiting time. :messenger_anxious:

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
So I just have played for a couple hours and it's pretty good. I have seen some bugs, but not too many and more funny stuff, it surely doesn't ruin the experience.

Anyone knows BTW? I have started as corpo, is that much different from nomad or street kid? Or is it literally only the first 15 minutes that's different and then it's the exact same scenes and quests for everyone?

Also I have read in some reviews that almost only women are sexualised and barely any men. After playing a while I can't agree at all. I have seen multiple male hookers and commercials on tv's to have sex with men. How did those reviewers miss that? What I have experienced the sexualised content is probably something like 60/40 (female/male). And that is actually a lot of you compare it with other games, movies or TV series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom