• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMephistoX

That's on my to-do list, I was literally staring at it today - I still haven't finished it.

Yeah I got stuck at this part in the sewers in chapter 16 and put it down for 3 months and didn’t realize I could just run past the fucking guys that cast frog on the party...bonus was I was so leveled up the rest of the game was easy.

Dr. Doak

wtfff.png

lossless pic you can see what i mean by fuzzy

Dusktildawn48 Dusktildawn48 quality.. didn't like the rest.

Dr. Doak Dr. Doak i would leave RT alone not worth the hit.
then set select things on medium
Thanks, which resolution do you recommend?

Wunray

I wont be able to play today when it goes live but I have mine pre loaded and ready for tomorrow. I'm ready for another masterpiece, you guys enjoy.

One more hour. I'll probably just create my character see how the game runs, and call it a day.

Now I'm leaning towards corpo hacker first. It's tempting.

John Day

This is is getting off topic but sure:

This reaction is a pretty clear indication why I am halfway between, yes. I mean no offense to you by saying so, it's just the way it is.

I don't disagree the moderation on ResetEra is way out of line, but there's simply way more activity there and as a member of the silent majority who sticks around for that, yeah it has been worth it until this latest frenzy. Also, just straight up the UI/UX is better than GAF's on mobile at least.

The best thing about GAF in comparison is that the Politics sub-forum is off on its own separate section, way better that way.

And just to be clear, I say this with many trans friends IRL, ResetEra's bending over backwards 360° this much is a bit crazy and the massive amounts of bans for innocuous shit like "I'm looking forward to the game" is what made me shift more towards GAF again.

That's about enough of that though. Let's just talk about games like GAF is for yeah?
Don’t worry, no need to justify your choices, mate.

Except for life path! Nomad here baybeee!! 🤣

Last edited:

MadYarpen

THAT WAS AMAZING!

SN9 Will Succeed! :messenger_sunglasses:

We literally had Starship FLY and Cyberpunk launch ON THE SAME DAY! :messenger_bicep::messenger_heart:

This has been a shit year but some days we are clearly living in the best timeline! :messenger_beaming:
Yeah, 95% success, had they not lost third engine (and eventually 2nd I think ) the fucking thing would actually land. This was unreal. and the free fall was so controlled and beautiful. Now is the game unlocked or what?

Don’t worry, no need to justify your choices, mate.

Except for life path! Nomad here baybeee!! 🤣
Can't lie, I keep expecting more pushback and am pleasantly surprised. Not anything like saying that on ResetEra would be like that's for sure.

Yeah can't decide but Nomad might be the most interesting, as I'm interested to see what bits we can see of the world outside the city.

Anyways gonna block this game and thread out of my head now 'cause I've got a final to finish! 😤

DanEON

oww great. The new nvidia driver just made blacks become gray on my LG C9. If I go back to old driver blacks are black again. (and yes, I am using the correct black levels)
Anyone else with the same issue?

Thaedolus

if you have fast internet.. it's faster to download then decrypt on steam xD

I'm just on 80Mb/s, preload took like 90 minutes...I bet decrypt is much faster on my SSD. For some reason I thought for sure we came up on the unlock time, I didn't realize it was another hour :\

Greggy

So will there be a gigantic day one update to download at midnight or can I start playing straightaway if I preordered/predownloaded?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Didn't take work off for this one, figured it would get some emergency patches or something. Not too fussed, I have a long Christmas break ahead where this thing is gonna get savaged.

Godspeed, lads. See you on the other side.

Mobin.hb96

Neo Member
The game was great so far but the graphic is really bad on Xbox one.
I mean It's at least two generation behind the pc version.
The texture quality and res are really bad...
I know I won't get that relly good looking game that other people get on pc or next gen but I hope they could fix xone version a little more in the future.
Any news about upcoming patches?

Last edited:

TVexperto

oww great. The new nvidia driver just made blacks become gray on my LG C9. If I go back to old driver blacks are black again. (and yes, I am using the correct black levels)
Anyone else with the same issue?
will test and report back in an hour. how are you playing already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom