• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - RAM lOTl - They're nice robots, they chose to stay.

kingocfs

First time through, I thought it was okay. Parts that stuck out to me: first 3/4 of Giorgio (fuck the end of that song), Game of Love, Fragments, Instant Crush. Contact is some Tron shit, the end is bananas.

I like Panda Bear and all, but Doin It Right fuckin' suuuuuuuucks. Touch is cool, but I don't think it's a track I'll listen to very often. Overall, I'm looking forward to what others will do with these songs more than anything else.

Dreaver

Just finished listening to the album. I'm seriously blown away. I was smiling all the way through the album. I think Moroder, Instant Crush, Lose Yourself to Dance, Fragments of Time and Contact are my favorite ones so far. YES!

Wynnebeck

Banned
Haha Touch. What an interesting song going from David Bowie-esque moments to Based Paul Williams vocals.

EDIT: Oh shit that choral section just gave me major ass goosebumps.

tanuki

The end of Contact is for the Rollin' & Scratchin' fans.

Instant Crush and Lose Yourself To Dance sound like the obvious radio hits to me.

I think Fragments of Time was my favourite on first listen. Need to spin it again.

Jarmel

Banned
God Tier:
Contact
But everyone calls me Giorgio

Amazing:
Fragments of Time
Beyond
Lose Yourself to Dance
Instant Crush

Pretty Good:
Give Life Back to Music
Motherboard

Alright:
Get Lucky
Within
Touch

Meh:
Game of Love
Doin' It Right

Majine

Banned
Sw32L.jpg

Dicer

Banned
Motherboard....WTF nice and chill 3min mark slides in and AHHHHHHHHHHHH then a fucking build nice soft landing. I think I gotta change my pants.

Wes

venison crêpe
Really digging Lose Yourself To Dance on repeat listens.

Plus it is PRIME remix fodder. Something disgustingly good is going to come from this track, I can just feel it.

CloudWolf

Did I just hear an actual guitar solo in a Daft Punk song? Not a guitar-like synth, but an actual guitar? What is this madness?

I love it.

AHA-Lambda

I'm at Touch right now, and I'm fucking loving this album soooo much! ^_^

Christ, I'll be there day one for whenever they announce a tour.

Trickster

I still can't get over just how good Contact is, and it being the last song on the album is just such a perfect way to end it

-NeoTB1-

Listening through it now. Give Life Back to Music was good, The Game of Love was ehh, but then Giorgio... and I had a big ol' grin on my face. Can't wait for what's next.

Danielsan

Beyond is also pretty fucking awesome. Love those vocoders!
Really looking forward to Contact given the fact that everybody appears to go banana's for that track.

Top Bottom